── ⋆⋅She has left⋅⋆ ──

I woke up and stretched my body a little

I woke up and stretched my body a little. I groaned and got up. I looked aside but they both were not there. Maybe they went to mother or garden. I went to freshen up. After having a proper bath I came out of bathroom. I hummed a song while attendees helped me to get ready "Where's Sultana?" I asked as he replied "I don't know Hukum" I nodded as they went out.

I went to pick my sword since there's a meeting in courtroom today. I saw a paper lying on which SHIVANYA was written in Urdu. My smile widened up "So finally my begum learnt to write in Urdu." I opened the paper with excitement as inside it was written in Hindi.

Sultan,
Hum jaante hai ye sunne ke baad aap apne aap ko kaabu nahi kar paenge pr hum ab aap ke saath nahi reh sakte. Shukr guzaar hai hum aapke ki aapne hume apna pyaar dikhaya or humari dekh-bhaal ki lekin hum chah kar bhi aapki haivaniyat nahi bhul paa rahe. Humne bahut koshish ki pr jab takk hum iss sultanate me hai ye hmare liye namumkin jaisa lag raha hai. Isliye hum jaa rahe hai apni bacchi ko leke bahut door, hume dhundiyega mt kyuki hum aisi jagah jaa rahe jaha aap soch bhi nahi sakte. Ek aam zindagi apni bacchi ke saath bitana chahte hai hum or aasha hai ki aap bhi dusri shaadi kr lenge or apni zindagi khushi khushi jiyenge.
Aapki Begum
Shivanya

The paper and sword slipped down from my hand as I wasted no second and ran out of the chamber. I went to garden, kitchen, backyard everywhere but she was no where to be found. I fall down on my knees when mother's words from month ago flashed in mind that she will snatch her from me.

I took no moment and ran towards her chamber. All the accessories from my neck, hand and head fall on the way, as my hairs became a mess. I entered the chamber to see her talking with father. I stood in front of her as she looked at me with a frown "AMMI" I yelled as they both stood up.

"Why are you shouting Aadil?" father asked as I pointed my fingers towards mother "Ask your wife where is my Shivanya?" she showed no expression and came towards me "I snatched her from you" she said as I stumbled back "No you can't." my lips trembled as my eyes got filled with tears.

"Ammi tell me where's she" I said with trembling lips as she turned around as her back faced me. "She left somewhere. I don't know" I turned her around "Ammi don't do this to me. Please tell me where is she? My daughter, she took her with her. Please Ammi, I can't live without her" I fell on my knees begging her as she held my shoulders to make me stand.

"I don't know where she is Aadil. She asked me to get the palanquin ready and she went with that worker Vaishali and two guards." I looked at her "Guards? Where are they?" I asked as she replied "They will stay to guard her forever"

I pushed the table beside me as they both flinched "Aadil" my father warned me "Why didn't you tell me Ammi? Am I not your child?" I asked with anger in me as she looked at me "It was her wish. You lost her the day you raped her" My legs trembled as I fell on my knees.

"I didn't rape her, I didn't" I continuously mumbled while my state was a crying mess and stood up moving out of the chamber. I went towards the soldiers and yelled loudly making everyone gather around "I want Sultana within a day or you all will loose your life. Find her in every corner of Sultanate and the state but I need her anyhow" everyone climbed upon the their horses and grouped themselves moving to different area. I climbed upon my horse as well and went to find her.