── ⋆⋅He forced her⋅⋆ ──

Everyone began to hate me now

Everyone began to hate me now. Ofcourse that woman hypnotized my mother and father. What did I do wrong huh? Fighting a war is must for every sultan.

Right now I was busy in chugging down the alcohol which was burning down my throat but this pain was beautiful. It was making me forget all the other pains and soon the intoxication took over me.

Stumbling back on my way to the chamber, I walked but again stumbled. A soldier helped me to my chamber. He dropped me on bed and then closed the doors while I laid down on the bed. "Take me to my other chamber" i mumbled as no one even heard me.

He was back in the room and was mumbling "Take me back to my other chamber"

He was back in the room and was mumbling "Take me back to my other chamber". Is he drunk again? Even though I hate him so much, my father taught me to always respect husband.

I went near him and ofcourse he didn't notice me. I picked his legs and settled it properly upon the mattress as he suddenly sat up making me flinch "Oh Begum?" He smiled crazily and then again laid back as I frowned "crazy", i mumbled.

I covered him with blanket and took the pillow towards the couch. There was thin blanket which I took and laid on the couch. I closed my eyes and minutes later I felt a sudden jerk.

He was standing in front of me as he pulled me harshly with a force. And suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my cheeks. It took me a moment to realise that he just slapped me. My eyes were filled with tears.

And suddenly he grabbed my hairs and made me face him "You witch. How dare you to make my parents against me huh?", and then he pushed me harshly making me fall on the ground. My back came in harsh contact with the corner of table as i yelled in pain "Ah" tears fell down from my eyes

I again received a slap "S-Sultan", i tried to save myself and get up but it was of no use. My back was paining too much that I wasn't even able to stand up. He pulled me through my hair and made me stand up making a sound on my spinal bones which again made me yell even louder because it pained a lot as if it got broken.

"I'll teach you a lesson today Begum. You've done enough in this sultanate. You'll see what a real monster is" and then he kept on beating me as I lost all of my energy.

After a long session of beating he harshly dragged me up from the ground and threw me on the bed. "S-Sultan, please leave me. You're not in your senses sultan", i trembled and begged me as I was scared that he will do the worst thing I could think even not in my dreams.

He again slapped me and harshly grabbed my jaw "I never wanted our first time like this Begum. But let me be honest, I never loved you" he said and slammed his lips harshly on mine. And then the thing which I always wanted to be a beautiful memory turned into a worst nightmare for me.

── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

It was early morning, the sun rays hitting my face but my eyes were wide open. I hadn't slept whole night. Tears rolled down one by one but there was no expression on my face. I was lying naked with just a blanket on top of me and this monster was sleeping behind me.

This isn't something that should've happened. I never expected him to be so cruel. I don't have any courage to look at myself right now, because I know I'm in the mesiest state. I heard a groan from this monster but didn't bother to look. After good 10 minutes, he abruptly stood up "S-Shivanya" he whispered and that's all I could hear before the darkness surrounded me.