── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

It was so peaceful in garden

It was so peaceful in garden. I've came here after a very long time and now I just want to stay here. He is being nice to me lately. But I can't forgive him, the thing he did was the worst even if he was drunk. I'll make him taste his own medicine. 

But he is actually putting in efforts so I can't stop him. I roamed my eyes around as saw him sitting on the staircase far from me and was playing with the kitten. I smiled but as soon as he looked at me I maintained the same posture but I can see from my side eye that he was smiling widely. 

After spending almost the whole day he took me back in my chamber and helped me to lay back "Hukum" I called him as he immediately came near me "Yes my Begum? What is it?" he asked looking at me "Uh can you ask an attendee to help me change and bring me something to eat." he nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

My heart started beating really fast not because of the closeness but because of the incident which made me scared. "Of course Begum." he smiled widely and went out. Minutes later Vaishali came in my room "What are you doing here?" I asked her as she sat near me "Sultan asked me to be your personal maid" I smiled widely hearing her. "I think he is changing a lot Shivanya, you should give him a chance." she said

I smiled lightly looking at her "Tell me one thing, if you break a plate and the take care of it afterward, does it join back?" she shook her head on my question. "Exactly" I said as she understood my point. "Leave this, come now i'll help you to change." She then helped me to get changed as I laid back on bed. 

Minutes later Sultan came inside with helpers behind him. His hands were at back as he was walking towards me with a smile. I sat up on bed and fixed my outfit and the servants settled the food. "This is too much" I said as he came and sat beside me meanwhile the workers left. 

"Eat as much as you can but eat healthy. See today I asked cook to make this dish specially for you. This is healthy for your body and also will heal you faster." He picked the plate as I replied "External wounds can be fixed but internal wounds can never." his smiled dropped but again he smiled and said "Let the food fix your external wounds and my love and care will fix your internal wounds." 

He the tore a bite of chapati ad moved it towards my mouth as I silently had all the food. After a long time i was full. All this time mother fed me all the time but this was the first time he fed me and I just felt nothing. Later helpers cleaned the place as i rested back. He came and sat beside me. he had some small pot in his hand as he said "This will smell good, don't worry" and he kept it on the side table.

He lit something inside it as the smoke came out and to be honest the smell was good and calming. He picked up the book kept on bed "Today I'll read this book for you and for our child meanwhile you just rest" and then he read the book and I was so lost in the smell as it seemed to so relaxing and soothing that I didn't got to know when darkness engulfed me.