── ⋆⋅Butterflies⋅⋆ ──

After changing my cloths, I came out to see the royal physician checking him

After changing my cloths, I came out to see the royal physician checking him. He greeted me and then said "Sultan, there is nothing to worry about. The cuts aren't deep just apply the wounds and ignore walking for few days" he nodded and the physician left.

"Begum" he called as I stood near him "Sit" he patted the space next to him as I sat slowly. He just stared at me for quite sometimes "Tomorrow is a big day for you Begum" I frowned "hm?" I asked

"For me, my subjects, my kingdom's subject is everything. I'm because of them, and they are because of me. And their approval is everything for me. Tomorrow you're going to meet the citizens and proof yourself as a queen" he said.

"How will I proof myself?" I asked "There will be a sword fight" i gulped and looked at him "I'm not good at it" he looked at me "I don't know Shivanya. You've to be good at it. And also after the sword fight, you've to cook for every citizen present" my eyes enlarged

"For like thousands of people?" He nodded "That's what Ammi also did. Don't worry. I believe you can do it" he held my palms in his with a smile as I smiled back.

Suddenly Hamza entered and I snatched my hand back immediately "Bhai, how are you?" He asked as Aadil replied "What are you doing here?"

Hamza looked at me and smirked "Fine. I know you were spending some quality time with your wife but she is my bhabhi as well and I need her for few hours" and he dragged me with him. I looked back at Aadil who was just staring with a smile and I left the chamber.

He dragged me to some open area "What is it Hamza?" I asked when we stopped "Look around Bhabhi" he said as I looked around. It was some beautiful place which he didn't show me yesterday.

"Bhai asked the workers to make this area specially for you" I blushed "Sultan?" I asked as he nodded "Why do you call him Sultan? He is your husband, call him by his name" I looked down smiling "It's not good to take his name" he sighed

"Anyways, leave that. Look here bhabhi. Bhai said that you love animals so here we have for you" my eyes immediately looked around. And there was rabbits hopping around, the small pool had fishes swimming, two baby kittens and few pups were playing around with lots of birds and butterflies. This was better than my own palace

I immediately ran and picked one puppy up. He was fluffy and cute "Oh my god. They're so cute Hamza" I said and pecked on its head as he wiggled his tails. I looked at Hamza to see him leaving as I frowned. "Where are you--" I said but stopped as I felt a hand on my waist wrapping around.

My breath hitched "You liked the gift, begum?" I heard his voice as I gulped and nodded slowly. "This puppy is cute right?" He said and his one hand caressed its head and I nodded.

He again put his hand on my stomach caging me in him. My heartbeats were going insane and it went more insane when he pecked my cheeks. "What if anyone comes?" I said in slow voice "It's your personal place. Only your allowance will let anyone enter here. Me also" he said as I gulped and nodded.

He left me and moved in front to face me. "I'm going for a meeting in court room" he patted my head lovingly and left. I sat on one of the stairs and kept the puppy on my lap who was licking my hands. But I was just blushing crazily from the closeness we shared a moment ago.

नूर-ए-क़मरOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara