── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

She was so scared of me which made my heart clench

She was so scared of me which made my heart clench. In this meantime I realised I loved her. But no person can do such cruelty being in love. She seemed shocked when I told her about child. Is she unaware?

She asked me to leave. Her eyes showed how scared is she of me and I never wanted her to be. Suddenly mother entered the chamber as she yelled "What are you doing here? Didn't I told you to never come near her"

"Ammi I never meant to do that. At least accept me as a father of my child Ammi. I beg" I begged but she showed no mercy. "Maa, my child? Am I going to be a mother?" Shivanya said with her weak voice. Mother went near her "Yes my child. I wanted to tell you but you're very weak. And you Sultan-e-Adilabad, get out of this room before I throw you out" she said.

I looked at Shivanya with tears in my eyes but she looked away which made me hurt. I dragged my feets out of the chamber and moved towards my chamber.

"Maa, how am I going to take care of this child alone

"Maa, how am I going to take care of this child alone." She smiled at me "Don't worry meri jaan. I'll send you really far from here. If you want to stay then you can. Tell me what do you want hm?" She asked caressing my hairs.

"I don't want to live here" I said without thinking as she smiled "Stay here until this child becomes a month old. Then I'll arrange everything for you. That Kingdom is far from here and no one knows about it except Hukum and me. We'll visit you timely and send all the requirements timely for this grandchild of mine" I nodded and smiled weakly.

"Thank you Maa" she replied "What Thank you? Does someone thank their mother hm?" I shook my head as no while smiling. At least I got supporting in-laws. This will be the best revenge on him. Taking his child away.

I was in my chamber sitting on the small chair looking out of the window

I was in my chamber sitting on the small chair looking out of the window. I ruined everything. Suddenly mother entered the room and sat beside me. "Ammi, I beg for your forgiveness" she sighed

"Only if Shivanya forgives you. Aadil i warned you once but your mind said otherwise. Now you realised your mistake and love for her but it's too late" I cried while sitting on my knees on ground and my hands on her knees who was sitting on chair.

"Ammi, i won't do this again. I know I'm too late but I want to take care of my wife now. I want to be called as father of my child" I said crying. I really can't leave her when she have my child in her.

"I'm giving you a chance Aadil. If Shivanya forgives you, everyone will. Be careful with your steps. She is weak and heartbroken" and then she stood up and left. I understood now. I will do everything to make her fall for me again.