── ⋆⋅The day⋅⋆ ──

It's the day when I've to leave all this lavishness and live a life like a simple women

It's the day when I've to leave all this lavishness and live a life like a simple women. Yesterday mother introduced me to the women who is ruling that Kingdom in the royal function and she told me that now it will be me who will be the official queen of that Kingdom by the rights of her daughter.

I'll never forget things she did for me. It was midnight when I saw sultan sleeping deeply. I looked at him for the last time before picking my daughter and leaving. I can't leave my daughter in his hands because once a monster is always a monster. I reached backside of the garden where I spotted mother standing as I went near him.

She hugged me tightly "Don't worry, I'll definitely come to meet you and these two soldiers will live with you and Vaishali will also go with you. These soldiers will be there to protect you in that Kingdom" I nodded as she placed a kiss on my forehead "As I made this promise, I am send you away from Aadil. Take care of you and my granddaughter."

I nodded before going out through the back door. I sat inside the palanquin where Vaishali was already present. She hugged me as I hugged her back. I handed her Mridula as she carefully took it. I felt little movements and then the palanquin began to move. My heartbeats increased with each passing second and i looked out to see back in the Kingdom. It was slowly fading with each passing second.

My tears weren't stopping. All the beautiful and worst memories flashed in front of my eyes but I had to take this step to teach him a lesson. Finally the sultanate was no more visible as I closed the curtains. I sighed heavily "Shivanya do you think you're doing right?" Vaishali asked as caressed my daughters head "For her betterment I had to do this."

She again asked "What will be Hukum's reaction? He won't be able to live without you." a tear escaped from my eyes as I wiped it and replied "He definitely will be shocked but I gave him a month to create memories with his daughter. Even though Mridula won't ever recognize him but he will have sweetest memories of her."

She nodded and asked "What will you tell to Mridula when she will grow up? How are you going to tell her when she asks about her father?" I took a moment to think "I can't keep her in lie for a long period of time but for 18 years I'll definitely not tell her the truth if after that she would be mature enough to understand my situation I'll tell her the truth" she nodded as I sighed.

I sat back comfortably while my knees were bought closer to my chest as I rested my back. Vaishali took the blankets and covered us up with it and I didn't got to know when I slept. I was awoke by the cryings of my child as I took her from Vaishali. I fed her the milk as she again drifted to sleep.

"Sultana we have reached the Kingdom" I heard the soldier saying as I climbed down. The Kingdom was huge and was colored beautifully giving positive vibes. I saw the lady I met yesterday coming forward with a smile on her face "Aapka swagat hai Matsya Pradesh me Rani-sa" She greeted me by joining hands as I greeted her back.

"Come, I'll give you a little tour of the Kingdom you will be ruling over and then you can rest" she said as I nodded. As soon as I entered near the main entrance, all the women gathered for my welcome. They put the water which was mixed with vermilion and a pot filled with rice. It was same welcome done for the newly wed.

"This is the ritual set up by Suku Begum" I nodded on hearing mother's name. I lightly touched it with my feet as it fall on the ground and then dipping my leg in the water I made footprint on the cloth and then I took my daughter and put her hand in turmeric paste making her hand prints on the wall as they said. The flowers were showered over me as I felt so good here. This felt like home. She showed me some area of the Kingdom and after that we went to take rest.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊

Aesthetics of Matsya kingdom