── ⋆⋅ First night ⋅⋆ ──

The rituals were ongoing, it was mixture of both the religions and honestly it was tiring

The rituals were ongoing, it was mixture of both the religions and honestly it was tiring. Here I was sitting waiting for my bride. My Begum. The time she will enter my kingdom she will be known as the Queen of Adilabad. Honestly I don't expect anything from her even as queen.

The way she acts, it doesn't even show how cunning she can be. She is pure innocent and I bet she knows nothing much about ruling the kingdom.

It will be an easy task to make her fall for me since I can see she already started liking me. The impact I had on her is making me insane. Somewhat i feel my heartbeats increased but I have to remind me that she is nothing but an infantry for me.

The huge doors opened and she entered. She was wearing the dress that my mother send her. She was looking gorgeous that I just want to slam myself in her right here in front of everyone. Red colour was always my weakness and i know I wouldn't be able to control myself tonight.

The wedding rituals began and my eyes were all time on hers. She used to get shy and look down as our eyes met each time. There is no chance she will even get aware of my plan.

The rituals ended and it was almost evening when the King proposed us to stay here tonight. I was asked to go in her chamber. Passing through huge corridors I finally reached her chamber.

There she was, sitting quietly fidgeting her fingers and looking down. Closing the door behind I went towards her. She looked at me for a second and then again looked back. I sat beside her as she shifted a bit.

A smile crept upon my face which I don't know why I didn't want to make it vanish. I held her hands to make it stop fidgeting but she flinched a little from my impact. Aish, she is so fragile. Ruining her would be fun.

"Begum" I called her but she just looked down. Putting my fingers below her chin, I made her look up as I used to do always. She bit her lips between her teeth which made me want to just slam my lips on hers but I need to control a little just for a while.

I need to make her feel loved for few months and then once I take her virginity, she won't neither be able to leave me nor support me. That'll ruin her heart and if her heart will be broken it will definitely break King's heart and being defeated, he'll announce the war and that's what I want.

If I'll declare the war, it'll be fine though. But if he declares it and looses, no one will say that I was the one who intentionally did that. I'm so cunning. Haha.

I looked in her eyes and leaned a little closer to give a peck on her forehead. Her eyes were shut tightly and her small palms were fisting her dress tightly that her veins in hands were visible.

I held her hands as she again flinched "Why are you so scared Begum?" She bit her lips more tightly as I smiled a little. She feels like a kid. "I'm not scared" she said in slow voice as I chuckled.

"Look at me Begum" she looked slowly and immediately broke the contact. Now it's pissing me off. I made her look at me again and leaned dangerously close. She again shut her eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes" I said in authorative tone as she slowly opened "I won't eat you begum" I smiled as her eyes did something in me. "I feel sleepy" she said and I chuckled

"Get changed first" she nodded and I told her where to change. I changed in the room itself and then she came out in white long kurti upto her knees with Pyjamas beneath.

She had her dupatta around and she moved closer to the bed. She laid down and faced another side as I also did the same. Her back was facing me as I kept on looking at her back.

The moonlight was enough to make me see everything not so clearly but still visible. The kurti was backless as it was showing her nape and back bones very clearly.

I heard sniffing sound. Is she crying? Yeah she might be. She must be missing her family after all. But wait why do I care about her? I just have to make her fall for me.

I moved closer to her and slipped my hands through her waist to her stomach. She again flinched and clenched on her dupatta as I pulled her towards me. Her head was touching my chest as she was facing another side.

"Why are you crying Begum" she again sniffed and wiped her tears. I turned her to face me and again hugged her. I maintained a little distance so that I can see her face "I miss Baba" I smiled lightly.

"Don't" I said. How can she miss that old man who sacrificed his daughter for a kingdom. I would've never done that at his place. But this is going to benefit me anyways.

I wiped her tears and pulled her closer "This is your new palace Shivanya. My Abbu is like your Baba and my Ammi is like your Maa only. And then you have Hamza as your friend. He is of your age only and is very naughty. Try to get along with him." She nodded and then I hugged her more closer.

After a very long I could feel a different warmth. In childhood I used to feel this love with my mother but since I held the responsibility of this kingdom, I lost my emotional attachment with everyone.

But today, sleeping with her made me feel different things. I wanted to cry but there were no tears. My heart was feeling heavy but same time it was beating faster. I don't know what's happening with me.

I looked at her a little and saw her sleeping peacefully. Her face looked very innocent. Her chubby cheeks and big lashes made her look extremely cute. I snuggled her more and after a long I was able to sleep peacefully.