── ⋆⋅She hates me ⋅⋆ ──

She hates me now

She hates me now. She has the rights to hate me anyways. And there is no need for me to be sad for her. I never loved her. "Aapko zara si bhi daya nahi aayi humpe Sultan. (You didn't felt pity on me Sultan?) She said as her tears fell one by one.

My heart ached seeing her crying. "Hum majboor the Shivanya" she pushed me hardly as I stumbled back. She have a lot of strength "Lie. It's all a lie. You took advantage of my love. You used me Sultan" she yelled. I expected this anyways.

And now I was feeling bad for doing such a sin. Suddenly my parents entered the chamber as mother slapped hardly on my cheek making my face turn other side. "What did you do Aadil? You killed your father in law? I'm asking why did you do that?" She yelled

"You proved it Aadil, you are just like them, just like them" she said as tears fell from her eyes as well. "YES I'M LIKE THEM. HAPPY? I'm like them. What wrong did I do? I wanted to expand my sultanate and this Kingdom was an easy target as well as our biggest enemy. I took revenge on her father that's it" I yelled back. I'm fed up of hearing same things again and again.

"We have told you thousand times Aadil, it was your father who betrayed Chitradurga" my father said. "Did you forgot Aadil how they left you on the streets? You were merely a five year old boy. If they didn't showed pity on you, their own son, how can you expect it to be the wrongs of her mother" my mother said pointing at Shivanya who was looking at this drama.

Suddenly shivanya spoke "My mother? Is he the son of Lavanya? Is she his mother?" She asked in shock as I felt weird hearing my biological mother's name from her mouth as my mother nodded. Shivanya lost her balance and fell down. "Shivanya" I ran to hold her but she stopped me and kept on sliding back

"No no. Stop. Don't come near me" I stopped on my track. My heart shattered into pieces as I could see immense hatred in her eyes. "Your father put wrong allegations on my mother causing her to kill herself. You have that dirty blood in you. This was expected from you Sultan Aadil" she said in plain voice as my heart clenched.

Guilt built up on me as I stormed out of the palace. I went to the room specially built for sultan in hidden area that only father know and two attendees know. I went inside the room which was not so big but enough for me to stay.

I changed my clothes and sat on the bed. I kept on staring at the ceiling. I did nothing wrong. Or maybe i did. I lost my parents trust and love and it's all because of that girl. I don't know what magic she did on them but they are taking her side rather than mine. I had to kill him some day but my heart is telling me i lost something precious which aren't my parents but Shivanya. I knew she will distance herself and that was obvious.

But now what will I even do? I had to take this revenge and i shouldn't care about Shivanya. I don't have any feelings for her, not yet. And with these thoughts my whole night went by but sleep was no where to be found. All i know was i wanted to torture Shivanya till her last breath.