𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

I've woke up early today, I had a dream, of me breaking into pieces over what I don't remember that clearly... Anyway, I am heading to college now that I have accepted ashfaque's apology AGAIN!
"Hey, you came early today, did the sun rise in the west or what?" one of my classmates taunted me but I didn't reply. I am going to sit on the bench Infront of Aftaab's from today because nobody sits there & also now that Aftaab is my friend at least I'll have someone in my college to talk to. 

"You will sit here from now on?" Aftaab asked me.
"Yup, alone, separated and in peace" I sighed.
"Guess I am always going to sit behind you whether in college or in classes huh!" He said jokingly. I smile just then the teacher walks in. 

Lectures got over & I run to classes. There's something in me that's changed.... every day I used wait for Komal to come so that I can talk to her about everything happened in the college but now I wait for Shaad to come so I can ask him how his day went & share mine too. I've never looked at Shaad properly......YUP. Months of being in the same class, talking to him every day yet I've never look at him properly.
Shaad just enters the class and sits behind me 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 & 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦. I turn back to talk to him still not looking at him properly. I don't know but I feel like I'll make him uncomfortable if I look at him while talking.
"Hey" we greet each other.
"So....how was your day?" I ask.
"Good. What about you?"
"As usual...I've started to sit in front of Aftaab's bench from today guess from now on my days will be good too! "I said smiling.
"No doubt! but I have to give it to him about how lucky he is to have you in front of him both in college and in classes...why didn't you met me before, I would've dragged you with me to my college & then at the time of sunset I would take you on the carters road so that we could watch sunset together after which we together come to the classes...why didn't you met me before?" He sounds covetous.
"Here I am now! so what if we are not in the same college at least you are here with me & this is more than important isn't it? & about watching sunset together, can't we do this anytime we want? I don't think there's any communication barrier between us we can plan & go watch sunset together, can't we?" I say in a sweet tone.
He is about to say something but gets interrupts by my dear Komal. This time even I regret her wrong timing. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦...

The lecture starts but I am only thinking about whatever Shaad and I were talking just now. I am actually overthinking. Did I just said a lot...what he must be thinking about me. Damn you & your habit of being clear at words Muskan. He was about to say something, what it could be... I should teach Komal something about timing and privacy someday. I am not getting anything going in the class right now I am just lost in my thoughts I need help! Somebody is calling me my phone is vibrating under the desk, Its Ashfaque.
"Excuse me sir, can I take a call please, might be urgent" I ask the teacher for permission, my trio, that is Shaad, Aftaab and Komal are giving me looks of suspicion as I am walking out of the classroom.

"Hello" I said.
"Where are you and why were you not picking up my calls?" He sounds angry.
"I didn't hear my phone ringing it was under the desk, and I am taking this call in the middle of lecture..." I didn't finish the sentence as he cuts me in between and says,
"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were busy next time I'll take an appointment okay ma'am?" & as usual he disconnects without hear my response.
Shaad and Komal both know something happened just now, when I went out, I was smiling but when I am walking in the smile has faded. I sit on my place, Komal and I sits together & behind us sits Aftaab and Shaad. OfCourse, she can't wait till the lecture gets over, so she is writing something in her book.
We used to do this is school as well when teachers used to tell us to be quiet this was our source to talk. She slides the book Infront of me where she has questioned 'what happened' I writes back 'nothing new just him again' & slides the book Infront of her again.

Finally, the lecture is over, I hate physics II lectures. We all come out of the class, and I notice Shaad never leaves for home until I take my turn towards my home...he waits for me to leave and then he leaves after me so right now he is waiting for me to come out.
"Bye" I say, as soon as I comes out, without waiting for him to say anything, I leave! I know he will text me about this for sure & this time I won't overshare. 

SHAAD: So should I consider you are displacing...

ME: Nope

SHAAD: Okay then tell me what happened on the phone call, who was it? what did they told you that it faded your smile? Is everything okay?

ME: Its was him and he got angry because I didn't pick up his calls as I was in lecture. But why do u care to ask?

SHAAD: Because I care about you! 

I felt something on the back of my eyes reading this text.

ME: Thank you for that but I don't need to be cared maybe I am not made to be cared by anyone people changes faster than weather so one day you too will stop caring about me, won't you?

SHAAD: You know what? I won't reply to this one. I'll prove it to you. My words might go blank by my efforts will not....

I am not replying to this text anyway. There is only one thing constantly on my mind right now and that is when he said 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. Does he really mean it...what will he get faking it. I must go to sleep good night!