𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏

Afrid, Reem and everyone else did a lot for me today. Reem even bought a crown for me as if I am a kid. I may not be a kid, but I loved it. It was very thoughtful of her. Afrid has bought me an earring set and it's so pretty I can't take my eyes off. Its golden in color, studded with white diamonds. Perfect for those traditional outfits. We took so many photographs together and none of them includes ashfaque. He understood my anger and decided to leave.

Soon after which Reem and everyone left too. Now it's just me and Afrid and as per his habit of being a gentleman he didn't left without me. Now that we are together, I took him to a place to sit as its raining outside. 
𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘧𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.
"You want to eat something?" I ask him.
"I don't know what's good her you choose." he says.
Since I am not here to eat anything, also Shaad has warned me not to completely fill myself, so I decided to order Maggie. Chili Maggie.
"So, I wanted to talk to you." I gulped.
"Yeah, go on."
"Look it's kind of shocking maybe to you, surprising or whatever but promise me you won't judge me."
"Speak already."

I can't directly tell him I am with Shaad; I'll just go merry go round with him until he figures it out himself. Good idea. 

"You know how hard I have worked with my relationship with ashfaque, it has always been a mess."
"Yeah, I feel sorry. He is an idiot."
"It has come to the point where he doesn't matter to me now."
 Afrid cocks his eyebrows. I think he got it.
"Elaborate." he says.
"I don't really--- you know he don't really matter to me now, whatever he does, I don't care, I've became like a shell towards him."
"You don't love him?" He raises his eyebrows.
"Yup I don't!"
"You are just mad at him right now, it'll be fine." he says.
"N-no, no you didn't get my point. I don't love him anymore I can't do the drama anymore with him. It's just you to know, do not mistaken me as his I am not his and he is nothing to me. We are over." 
"Do you love somebody else" he asks. The question came out of syllabus. 
"I just don't love him Afrid, that's, the point." 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵!

I pay the bill and we start to walk for home. This time he actually come to my home and drops me till my room. My mom loves Afrid, she says if I were to ever have a brother it would've been definitely like him.  
Finally, it's that time of the day, evening, when I get to meet Shaad.

I went to the place where he asked me to meet him. He has not come yet. I just sit in one place scrolling through videos on internet just as someone closed my eyes from behind with their palms.
"Guess who." 
Its him. I can smell him. I can feel him from a mile ago.
"I don't know." I am playing with him.
he released his hands from my eyes and came in front of me narrowing his eyes.
"Now?" 
"Oh, I thought.... leave."
"Oh, you expected somebody else huh. Fine I am going."
He turns around to leave but I grab his arms and pull him to my side.
"I expect no one but you by my side." I wink at him.
He smiles. 

I place my palm forward. 
"What?" he asks.
"Where is my gift?"
"Am I not enough?"
"Yes, you are, but a gift from a gift himself would be amazing."
"You get away with your words huh."
He places his hands inside his pocket. 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒. It's a five-star chocolate bar. MY FAVOURITE. How did he know that? I never told him this.
"Thank you so much, how do you know I love this. I remember I never told you."
"You are not the only one who notices everything. You know you always used to have this whenever you were given choice for chocolates. So, I knew it's your favorite."
HOW MANY TIMES WILL HE WIN MY HEART. I AM SPEECHLESS. 
I know it's just a chocolate but the detail he remembered behind this, is the most beautiful gift ever. We continue to talk. He removes another bar from his pocket and gives me. "One more?" I smile. "Yeah." Again, we continue talking and again he removes one more from his pocket. "How many are there?" I laugh at this moment. This went on and on until his pocket got empty. He had bought 10 five-star chocolate bars for me and the way he gave me all of them one by one made it more romantic. 

We are standing in a position where my back is touched to a random car parked on the street side and he is standing on the footpath hovering over me. My laugh, my smile everything is so real. Every ounce of me is in love with him. Suddenly, our eyes met, and the moment stopped. He is glaring at me with those doe eyes into my almond eyes. Its dumb how quickly I get lost in his eyes. His shit brown eyes full of nuisance and mayhem. That wraps me up in a whole other world and make me forget about all other eyes. They are simple brown eyes I don't know what makes his eyes so goddam special or why his eyes have such a hold over me. Those eyes are warm, sensual flecks. 

"Don't look at me like that." he says in a husky tone.
"Or what?"
"Trust me you don't want to know that." he sly.
"What if I do?"

He immediately closes the distance between us. My breathing hitched. Our hearts are beating in unison. I place my hands over his chest to help myself a bit in this position. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮.
He cups my face with his one hand while the other glides to my waist, slowly, it feels in a torturous way. I exactly know that I am a goner now. I don't want to hold back either!