𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

I feel everything he is saying, personal to me. It feels like he is saying this to me without knowing it. We have become quite again; all I can hear is the feather sounds of pigeons around us. Everything he said is constantly coming on my mind...he is a playboy, he accepts it, never hides this side of him, so yes, it's not his fault if people trust him & fall for him...who am I to judge, he is at least fair with me. What an idiot that girl might be, she had someone who was willing to put efforts for her did everything in his hands for her.... Why God gifts nuts to edentulous.
"Are you going to say something, or we will just stare at the floor whole day?" his question pulls me out of my thoughts...I am looking at the people who are feeding grains to the pigeons from their hands. I point towards the crowd feeding the pigeons and say,
"What if the pigeon bites their hands or poke their eyeballs aren't they afraid?
"Try it yourself to check that" he says.
"I've never done this before I'll run before a pigeon comes to have their meal, I will scare them off probably" I say, also I am afraid, so this is the excuse I gave.

"Come" he gives me a hand.
"Where?" I ask.
"Let's feed the pigeons together" he says.
"OH, so now you've become deaf? didn't you hear me just now, I said I've never done this before I'll scare them away." I can't tell him that I am afraid.
"I'll teach you, they won't eat you nor they'll bite you I promise, do you trust me or not, just come with me, we have come till here, why not we create some fun memories together "He says...I don't know how he manages to be so calm with me, but now, I can't even say no to him, so I take his hands and walks towards the flocks with him.
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴......𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 '𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩' 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵...𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮...& 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦. 

He takes a handful of grains and keeping one of his palms under  mine, he pours the grains into my hands. Time for the final show down...as we walk in the circle of the flocks all the pigeons started to fly & I turn to him saying,
"Didn't I told you I'll scare them away, now look what happened, you never agree with me." "They are birds Muskan OfCourse they will fly when someone walks towards them." he says.
He places my hands on the ground where pigeons can come and feed on it. One comes, another, oh they are calling more and more of their friends for the feast I guess...all my fear vanished, and I am enjoying that tingling sensation when their beaks strike my palm, I am smiling & laughing, and all of the sudden when I look at Shaad 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦...! Our eyes meet and I see him smiling looking at me...
"Aren't you going to feed them too?" I ask him.
"Nope! I am just going to watch you feeding them & for plus points can you allow me to capture this moment?" he asks. 
𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵...𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦.... I smile and nod. He is filming a video of me feeding the flocks......my decision of allowing him to capture me confirmed that I feel comfortable with him. 

It's been 15-20 minutes now; all my grains are finished by not so much hungry birds.
"What do we do next?" I ask him as I am feeling good today.
"Whatever you say. I don't know much about anything I've never been out on my own or with anyone" I says innocently.
"Let's watch sunset together" he says looking into my eyes. We are walking from gate way of India to the marine lines to watch sunset, I've never been to marine drive before, I've just watched its sky view from the top in movies whenever they need to show Mumbai. It feels so right to walk with him, he is a gentleman, holds my hands while crossing the roads, keeps on asking me if I want to eat something, am I thirsty or hungry or tried. From the gate way of India to the marine lines is a long way to walk but as they say, with the right people, we don't feel the time passing. We keep on walking and talking about our colleges, favorite physics or chemistry topics, making fun of the teachers in our classes. Seeing myself so happy is rare for me, my name is Muskan and I hardly smile. Not the women of my name you see...

It's here finally, we've reached to the marine lines and oh my god what a view! It's basically a coastal land semicircular in shape, at the border of which there's tiled seating arranged for visitors to sit and relax below which are kulfi shaped stones trio each placed randomly throughout the semicircle which is so long that it connects two different areas of Mumbai. I am thalassophobic but this view of ocean made my heart fill with calmness, it's like an infinity ocean effect to the observers' eyes. The biggest credit of it is that, it is surrounded by small buildings which makes the sky looks emptier and heartwarming! We got a place to sit by walking almost to the middle of this half circle. We sit down here. Legs on the ocean side above those stones. What a mesmerizing view we are looking at, calming waves striking the edge of the coast and gets proficient. I've forgot everything bad on my mind right now, it's just me and the sky and the waves. I wish I could come here every day. I am so much zoned out right now that I just forget Shaad is also here with me.