𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Can't believe its January already. We have our board exams next month. I have done almost everything just a proper revision is left which OfCourse won't be happening in the classes. Speaking of which, we all have received a message in class group informing us that the class will schedule its last lectures till the fourth week of January after which we are supposed to do self-study. So basically, this is my last month in college as well as in classes, last month to be with my friends as we don't know what field we all will be to going after this, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘥.
We have built a bond even stronger since that confession of his and I don't want to lose him, but I have endured so much in my past relationship that I am now afraid, afraid of attachments.
My college has stopped working, it's a leave period going on for the preparations of exams.  Ashfaque and I have got different examination centers for boards, huff! He is doing well with me being just my friend, shocking, why didn't he treat me well as his girlfriend then.
Komal and I have decided to be together with each other in whatever field we choose to go in. Career? screw it, Friendship supremacy. Since exams are closer than they are appearing, we are having classes for even much longer period of time now.

I have come to class exactly on time today, not too early or too late. Its math's lecture today, my favorite. I just love the subject so much that I can do it all day every day and Shaad, Komal & Aftaab are complete opposite of me in this thing, they hate math's. Because of my magnificent mathematics skills, I am my math's sir's favorite. He literally believes in me so much that he never cross confirms or checks my answers, he just assumes that 'oh if Muskan got this as an answer, it must be correct only'. Sir enters the class, we greet him. 

"Look your favorite teacher came, now he will only focus on you and rest all of us can go to hell" Aftaab taunts.
"Shut up!" I say in an irritated tone.
"Okay lets starts with the revision of derivatives today" Sir said. 

Everyone is now in a depressed mood; derivatives are a tough topic to be honest but it's fun. Not everyone gets it in their head, even after trying hard for it.
Best example is Komal right here sitting with me, she probably tried to practice it more than ten times and every time she is stuck. Complete opposite to me! I enjoy this topic so much, that my brain has memorized each and every question from the textbook.

"You must have already done this, haven't you?" Shaad asks me.
"Yup!" 
"Can I borrow your mind for a day, how much of a space does your memory card have in that brain?"
"If that was possible, I could have done it for you."
"Oh, and what else you could have done for me?"

𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐 𝘊𝘈𝘕. I can do everything for him, that idiot. He just doesn't know it yet. Maybe I can't do everything for him but 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 

"Oh, by the way, your type of math's practice saves money huh." Shaad says.
"How so?" Komal asks him.
"She doesn't need a book for practice, haven't you seen her solving every question in her mind without even writing a word in her notebook. Telepathy or what?" He mocks.
"Yeah, she has become more intelligent after her breakup" Komal and her wrong timings.

It's not her fault, she didn't know I haven't told him about my breakup. I don't want this conversation right now. Shaad looks at me in amused way, as if I did something felonious. I try to change this topic.

"It's because of genuine hard work and dedication, okay? If I had the capacity of telepathing I have much greater ideas to use it rather to waste it doing math's"
"As in?" He is curious to know.
"I can't tell you that."
"Now I really want to know."
"Then figure out yourself!"
"Dramatic" He rolls his eyes.
"Yes, you are" I say with a smile.

He is correct on that point, it's true I don't need a book to solve any math's question my brain automatically pictures solution to the question in front of me. And about telepathing, if I really had this power I'd transfer my feelings for him into his brain. I am such a shy person that I can't tell him how I feel under his presence. I know what's going to happen next. He will definitely ask me about my breakup, and I can't run from it, he has the right to know if he is so much patient with me. We are given break for thirty minutes before continuing further. 

"Let's go eat something" Komal says.
"I am not hungry, you guys carry on" I say looking at her, Shaad & Aftaab. 
"You guys get going, I need to talk to her" Shaad says pointing over me with his eyes.

I don't know how to explain him everything, I don't even know what is going on in his mind right now. Is he upset I didn't tell him about this before? 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.
No! I am still not ready to have this conversation with him, maybe I should just leave too.
As I try to standup and walk away, he held my wrist and says,
"Didn't you heard what I said. I.NEED.TO.TALK to you." I try to declutch my wrist from his hold, but I can't, I guess I have no choice but to face him right here, right now.
"Yes, I heard you, talk!" I said hesitantly.

"Sit down, I need you to look at me when I talk to you."
"I listen from my ears not my eyes, I can hear you without looking at you, go on."
"Right, but I want answers from your eyes not from your mouth, so look at me."  He says in a dangerously calm tone "Come on, last chance, I won't repeat again."

I settle down to his side where Aftaab sits. He leaves my wrist and takes a hold of my hands into his. I don't know if that possible or not but, I AM FUCKING MELTING RIGHT NOW.