𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. The sentence echoed at the back of my head, and I open my eyes in a beat just to see him giving me amorous look. I may have opened my eyes, but I am not looking in his. My eyes are roaming all over & around us, but he isn't worried about anything or anyone, is he? He again pressed his thumb on my chin as he demands,
"Look at me." Last time I didn't accept his demand, he got a hold over my chin. 
 I am not making this mistake again, so I look at him. I see magic in his eyes. Dirty, dark, beautiful magic. I have fallen in love with the stars and the moon and this man with the most beautiful eyes in the world.  Whenever I look at him, I see all the beautiful things that the rest of the world ignores, maybe if I could put all the magnificent things into pretty words, the entire world will look at him the same way I do. 

"Shaad...." I said in a low voice.
"hmm" he grins.
"We are in class, look around."
"Why would I look around when I have a perfectly beautiful view in front of my eyes right now."
He always looks at me as if there's is something worth it in me. I bet if we stand under the sky full of stars, he will still stare at me. 

"Shaad...I--I am--"
"What? Are you shy?"
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘢𝘮. Yet I don't want him to know his effect on me. I try to be bold and shit but as I open my mouth to deny it, he stopped me,
"Leave I don't want an answer from that mouth of yours, it's not good at lying but it still tries to, I'll take answer from these rosy cheeks, haven't they turned red because of----" He gently glides his fingers across my chin "ME." 

His words made me blush harder than before. And the bonus is added by his fingers gliding across my chin, in a slow pace, so slow that my skin is capturing its every glide. I wonder which will get me killed faster, his eyes, his words or his actions. 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. His every touch makes me feel like the stars are dancing across my skin. Every atom of me craves him but I am just too shy to show it. I didn't answer him, words fall short when its him I am talking too.

"I'll take that as a yes" he says touching our foreheads together.
He feels warm, is it from the heat of the moment between us? or is it because he is not well or something. His forehead touched mine and damn for me to wish the time stops here. Our foreheads are connected, and the eye contact is still intact between us. He is still holding my chin, so I won't move my head. Looking straight into my eyes, he is parting my legs from under the desk with his own. My eyes widened and I see him leer. He is truly enjoying his plaything with me. I open my mouth to say something, but he then parts my legs in one shot and all my words dwindled in my throat. He places his legs in between mine in alternate pattern from under the desk, glaring at me as if he is doing nothing as much of anything. I can't take his eyes over me, not at least like 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. I try to move my head, but he didn't allow me to. His hold transmutes tighter on my chin to keep my head in place.

"S-Shaad..." I try to warn him about us being in the class right now.
"Say that again" he said moving my chin slightly up.
"W-what?" 
"My name. Say it again. I always thought my name is unique and different, but when you say it, it becomes more idiosyncratic, eccentric."
"Shaad, we are in class."
"Do you think I care?"
"But---"

He glides his fingers from my chin to my jaw, in a slow torturous way. My lips parts watching him do this. 𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘏𝘖𝘛!!!!!! I lowered my eyes to trace where his fingers are roaming on my face, then settles to my jaw. My eyes moved back to his face; he has not even looked away from me even once till now. I knew I am his muse. I try to move but he mingles my legs with his, capturing me. He is looking at me with a soft gaze. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. People say we can only drown in ocean but no, I am drowning into his gaze, and I don't want to be saved. His hands cupped my face, in the gentlest way possible on this earth. He brings his face near mine, and I am losing it all, my consciousness isn't able to handle it. A part of me wants him to stop and most of the part of me wants him to take me, make me his. 

"But what? Be honest Muskan, do you really want me to stop?" He speaks.
He is so close to me that I get to smell his tongue's minty fresh fragrance with every word coming out of his mouth.
My breathing hitched at his question. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱, 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘏𝘐𝘔. But I won't let him know this.

"Shaad this is our last day and I---"
"Will you stop saying this is our last day, this isn't our last day Muskan, you and I, there is no ending to it!"
"People don't know their ends. We don't know when our last 'hey' and 'goodbye' is. 
"Listen to me Muskan, I don't know about people but there is no goodbye for us. Just say it already, come on Muskan just tell me what you feel for me, and I swear I'll cross every limit for you, for us." His voice is shaking.