𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

I never knew I am such a desperate person before today, he called me to be here by 11 but I am here twenty minutes before. Don't know about desperation but I am curious where he will take me to, excited for the day. I have never felt like this before, this is the first time I am bunking my college and going out with this guy all alone. Now that I am here early what should I do...I should hide & make him wait so that he doesn't feel like I was waiting for him...I don't think he thinks that much it's just my overthinking brain making things up unnecessarily. I should stop thinking anything now, I am just going to play my favorite songs recently and wait for him, no choice, or maybe watch a YouTube video for better timepass. 

Shaad waves his hands from front as I see him and walks towards him.
"Hey" we greet each other.
"Okay so now you're going to tell me where we are going" damn Muskan stop being so curious already.
"Didn't I told you to shut up with your questions, just be with me okay, come" he directs his hand in the forward direction.
There is an awkward silence between us. What? are we going to be this quite for the whole time? Damn this will get more than awkward. He takes railway tickets for both of us.
"I don't know how to travel in trains" I say to crack the silence between us.
"What am I here for? When I said come with me, I meant that I will be with you for the whole time don't worry I am not leaving you alone in ladies compartment you will come with me in the gents one" he says politely.
We sit in the train just then he asks, "Are you uncomfortable with me?".
"No! OfCourse not! I know you since long now" I say.
"We are going to the gate way of India." he informs me.
"Is there something special there?" I ask.
"I'll tell you that once we reach there."
"So, you are a fan of creating suspense. good!" he senses my curiosity & He chuckles.
"You like that in me, don't you?" the question came all of the sudden from him & I pause....
"Yes" I say under my breath.

This is the first time I have come here at the gate way of India with somebody else, other than my family. I have a lot of my childhood memories here. I used to see foreigners & wonder why I am not so fair in color like them & why my hairs are not blonde, I was just a kid okay?
As I look around my eyes isn't getting tired of the view Infront of it, it's the big sky over our heads, flocks of pigeons flying everywhere my eyes wanders and I smile looking over everything. Shaad notices me smiling as he asks,
"So, my decision to bring you here was worth it, you smiled looking at the view did I pass the 'my choice is great' test?" his habit of teasing me keeps me going.
"I loved it...there are a lot of memories of my childhood here...whenever I used to sit in the ship, I always used to think that the ship will drown as once I saw that in titanic" I says nervously.
He laughs looking at me being so dumb at my thoughts. I interrupt him in between by asking him, "So tell me, why you don't do girlfriends & did you never fell in love?" 
"Okay I'll start but be quite and do not speak in between just listen to me for a few minutes & then talk as much as you want, okay?" he requests. I did a thumbs up. 

He starts talking "Well I was not always living with the theory of not to fall in love. It all happened because I failed in love. There was a girl in my school named Misbah. Not going to say she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw & everything bullshit; love is not about appearance. I took my time & fell in love with her. When I proposed her in 9th class, she said yes but our relationship was a mess. We never lived happily for more than a month, after every 1-2 months she used to breakup with me, reason? she never explained. Because I was madly in love with her, I always used to beg Infront of her to come back, stay in my life, not to leave me, but I am human, and humans have limits, right? She always had this attitude that no matter whatever she does to me I'll come back to her, so she kept on hurting me." Me and my habit of interrupting, so I said in between,
"So, the advice you give me to not to chase ashfaque and leave him etc. came from here I see." He smiles at me, and this is the first time I look directly into his eyes. 
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴...𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴...𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵s 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 & 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
How to describe? His eyes are so beautiful it feels like an ocean of honey...it's the perfect shade of brown...not too dark, not too light, simply perfect. His lips are of the softest shade of pink, & when he smiles with those lips, that curve is the most beautiful thing I see. I somehow manage to break the eye contact tension between us asking him,
"She never tried anything from her side to keep you? an apology or anything like that?" He looks away from me, in front of us, at the flying pigeon's flocks and says,
"She came back to me apologized and then left me again. I gave her probably 100 chances to come back to me, but she didn't even score one out of it, later I came to know she is with somebody else now, & this is the reason why I am the way I am today...people call me a playboy, I don't mind. It's easy for me to let people suffer because of me rather I suffer because of them, I've done my sufferings. Also, I never says any girl that I love her and all, if they assume my attention, my flirt, as my love for them then it's up to them not me."