𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"Does this feel careless to you? "I knew something will happen today, but I didn't expect this. He is close to me, close enough that I can feel his shadow over me. It's so sudden, I lowered my gaze, at this closeness between us, I can't look at him. I can feel his anger, 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦? my breathing stops for a while. I am trying to answer him but the sight of him this close to me has taken my ability to speak.
"Tell me Muskan, does this feel careless to you? you are the one who was so busy with your boyfriend that you forget that I exist & after so many days you remember oh Shaad is upset, sad or whatever that came into that empty head of yours. DO.YOU.CARE? because last time I checked, you don't!"
How can he say that. I asked him the first day I saw him upset but he pushed me away himself and now he says that I don't care about him. What is wrong with this man? I don't get it.
"Are you going to answer me or are we going to stand here till someone comes in, or have you fall short of answers or what?" he is mad at me, really mad.
But I will say whatever comes on my mind so what if it backfires on me.
"I have not fallen short for answers it's just that I didn't know you think of me like this, you think I don't care? remember when I asked you again and again why you are upset with me, why are you ignoring me, what have I done, but you didn't even bother to answer me and yet you expect a reply form my side to your questions. Expectations comes with expectations Shaad, if you can't come true to others' expectations don't dream of yours coming true too." I say in one go still crying with lowered gaze.
Even if my eyes meet his by mistake, I'll forget my anger. That is how much he affects me. There is complete silence between us, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩? I open my mouth to say sorry just then he says,
"Look at me."

𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. This sounded hotter than it should have, though I can't look at him right now with my teary eyes, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵.
"I said LOOK.AT.ME" damn his authoritative tone.
I lift my chin to look at him. He is not tall, approximately of my height, or may be one or two inches taller than me. The moment I look at him I get lost in the moment, the way he is looking at me right now, is different. His eyes are roaming at every corner of my face and then settles on my eyes.
"I am sorry" w-what? did he just said sorry? am I dreaming, this man has an attitude problem which includes him being unapologetic to everything he does yet he said sorry.
"I am sorry I made you question yourself, but it's not you, it's me, there is no problem with me, I am the problem. It won't happen again, d-don't cry for me. I don't deserve it." as he finishes his sentence a student walked in. Damn you, if it was allowed to murder someone once in a lifetime I would have used it today over that guy who walked in. For his bad timing. We sit in our places, him behind me and me Infront of him. He tricked me. He actually didn't answer my question he just apologized and asked me to forget it, but I really want to know the reason for his changed behavior. He got lucky that damn boy came in otherwise I would have argued more. I haven't given up yet, I'll text him as soon as I reach home. Tonight, all this shall end. 

As I have reached home, without wasting even a second, I open WhatsApp and text him,

ME: You haven't answered my question.
(After two minutes he comes online and is typing)

SHAAD: I said I am sorry.

ME: That is not an answer.

SHAAD: What do you want to hear form me?

ME: Asking for the 10th time, why were you behaving like that? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN?

SHAAD: YOU HAPPENED.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. What does that mean? he was upset because of me? but what did I do? 

ME: Me? what did I do?

SHAAD: Why did you come with ashfaque that day? to show me that you are taken, am I wrong here? You did that purposely to show everyone who you belong to, to show me. 

Is he jealous?

ME: Is this why you were behaving so stupidly? what is wrong in that, he is my boyfriend, so what if he decided to drop me off to the class one day. It was his decision not mine. Also, he is not someone I would ever show off about. How can you be so stupid to think of me this way, we know each other now since a long time still you've understood me just this much only?

I didn't tell Shaad that I broke up with ashfaque. Let him think whatever he wants. This man hits my nerves literally. 

SHAAD: I love you.

W-what? I read the text 5 times straight. Is he joking right now? we are in the middle of a serious argument of why he is the way he is, and he decides to joke at this moment. 

SHAAD: I am waiting for reply, even if it's an abusive paragraph, I'll accept. I didn't say this for your positive reply only. I said this because I wanted you to know how I feel about you, for you to know how you affect me in every possible way in this world and damn I can't do anything about it. I am powerless in front of you. 

He also gets affected by me like I do.

No, this is not a joke he is serious this time. How can he fall for me I never did anything like that also I don't look good enough to match his looks. I didn't even inform him about my breakup, which makes this more serious as he thinks I still love ashfaque yet he chose me. He is selfless here. 
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. I can hear his voice in this text, and it keeps echoing in my ears. Come out of your thoughts Muskan he is waiting for a reply. But what am I supposed to say?