𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

There is complete stillness around us and between us. The only sound that is touching my ears are those of the whooshing of winds and the crackling of leaves. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵. I knew something was getting off with him, he seems angry, upset, or maybe frustrated. Why? because of that guy? is he really getting this jealous over him. He should know by now how exceptional he is to me. 

"S-Shaad---" I am trying to get him back out of this mode.
"Shut up and listen to me." He is mad, not at me but really mad over I don't know what. "Yes, yes I am jealous. I am jealous of every person who gets to look at you, talk to you, know you. And I get even more jealous when you allow them. I am not telling you to hide somewhere and don't ever come out of that place or I am not telling you to not to talk to anyone. I don't have any right to keep you, do I?"
"Shaad I--"
"Yes or no Muskan?"
"Yes, you do!" 
"What?" He gives me vague reaction.
"I Love you, Shaad! keep me, have me, spoil me, ruin me for I am all yours to be taken."

He takes a step back, and what I see is just beyond incredible. HE IS GOD DAMN BLUSHING. Yes, I made him blush today, it's like UNO reverse. I took one and a half years to confess my feelings and it was worth it. He is smiling and blushing so hard right now. This is probably the first time he has taken his eyes away from me. As if this is the best moment of his life. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. Why he is quiet all of a sudden? I walk towards him; he is not looking at me. Did I say something wrong? I interlace my hands with his, my fingers with his, holding his hands seemed perfect to me right now. I tilt my head a little and ask him, 
"You, okay? Did I say something wrong?"
He shakes his head.
"You know god has gifted you with a voice, use your words. Why have you gone so quiet all of a sudden it is making me feel like I did something wrong and I---" before I could finish the sentence, he locked his eyes with mine as he asks me,
"Are you sure?"
"What?"
"You know...what you said just now, are you sure about it, about me? "
"Shaad, look me in the eyes, does it feel like I'd joke about this?"

He again lowered his gaze, his smile widened. I have never seen any man reacting this way to a confession. Maybe I should give him his time to register it completely and just watch him meanwhile. Man in love are the most beautiful creatures to exist. Looking at him I realize how much in love his is with me. 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘋𝘖 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌.  

"Shaad, I am waiting, get over it." I laugh.
"No. No, no, no. Is this for real? Am I dreaming? you know what, never mind, if it's a dream I would prefer to die than to wake up."
"Shh don't say things like that, it's not a dream but a dreamy reality. It's you and I together."
His eyes got a bit teary. Damn he really loves me so much. He looks at me as if he has just realized what love is. Again.  

"I love you; I love you so very much Muskan you have no idea." His voice cracks because he is emotional at this moment. 
"Same to you, I love you a lot, you can never imagine how much." I say as I hold his hands even tighter this time. 

It's me this time. His turn is over in making efforts for me, it's my turn now to make him feel special. to make him realize how important he is to me and how much I love him. I love him enough to turn him into a poetry where every word of love I shall replace with his name because all I know about love is because of this man in front of me. He made me believe that I can be loved, that loving me is not tough.
At this point I realize how fucked up I'll be now because I am ready to lose everything, I can lose everything but not him......OH GOD not him. We have not even started, yet I am afraid of the day he will leave me. But he is worth the risk. The risk I am taking by loving him, giving myself to him completely is a risk for life and I am ready to risk it all, for him.

"You know, you don't have to worry about me getting impressed by anyone else but you. I only have my eyes for you, I'll always have my eyes for you and you, alone." I assure him.
"Muskan, I know what type of person you are; I don't care about anyone who have eyes on you until you have yours on mine and same goes by my side, I don't even have to say it, do I? You already know how much I love you that I never saw anyone after I saw you. It's not like I had no choice, but because I preferred not to, my eyes always begged me to meet yours and no one else and my heart, you took that long time ago, such a thief you are." Finally, so much said by him. He really took his time, and patience at peak level for me.

"You might love me so much, but you can never touch the height of my love for you." I narrow my eyes at him. This is the truth, I am a writer, and experiencing a love of a writer is beyond.
"Since when did you fell in love me, so much?" He chuckles and asks.
"I loved you from a very long time, but I realized it on the last day of our class. What about you? when did you fall for me?"

"The moment I laid my eyes on you."