Chapter 23

"Oh really?" I asked Chloe, watching as she continued to smirk down at me.

"Yes, really," she said as she nodded adamantly.

She stood up from the couch and began to take the rest of her clothes off. She made a show of it, slowly bending down in front of me as she slid her pants and underwear down her legs and kicked them to the side.

"Do I get a strip tease now?" I asked as my eyes scanned over her body.

"I'm not sure if you can consider this a strip tease if I was already halfway naked," she grinned, "but sure, why not?"

She got down on her knees in front of me and reached up to grab on to the waistband of my underwear.

I watched as Chloe's lips grazed across my waist and she pulled the fabric off of me and tossed them to the floor.

She stood up and leaned over top of me, putting her hands on the couch on either side of my head. Her lips slowly came down to mine before she began to kiss along my jaw.

"Lay back," she said quietly in my ear.

She put her arms down by her side, letting me reposition myself so I was laying down.

Chloe got on to the couch and crawled over top of me so she was on her hands and knees. She started down by my legs and kissed her way up to my chest, pausing there as her tongue circled each of my nipples before she took them in between her lips.

My eyes fell shut again as I drew a deep breath in, enjoying the sensation. She moved on much quicker than I wanted her to as she continued her way up, slowly and deliberately kissing as much of my bare skin as she could.

When her lips found mine again, I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck. Our naked bodies pressed together as we kissed, and the feeling of her hard nipples against mine was causing the pleasure to start building up again.

Chloe slowly pulled away, and I reluctantly let my arms fall away from her. She sat up and grabbed on to my legs and pushed them further apart.

I watched as she positioned herself over top of me and intertwined her legs with mine. She held on to the back of the couch as she began to roll her hips in a steady rhythm.

I leaned forward, getting myself in a better position as I helped to create the friction between our most sensitive areas of skin. Chloe's head fell forward as a moan escaped her mouth and we both increased the speed and intensity of our movements.

I reached in between her legs as our hips continued to move, and my fingers found her clit. I circled around it in a steady motion as her moans grew louder.

A groan came from my own mouth as we both inched closer to our climax.

Chloe reached down and grabbed on to my arm, encouraging me to keep going.

"Fuck Katie," she said breathlessly, "right there."

Her voice was filled with a desperation that made me want to give her exactly what she wanted.

I put more pressure on her clit as my hips continued to move against hers. I felt the wetness between both of our legs, making our movements more fluid.

Chloe's fingernails dug into my arm as her legs began to tremble. Her mouth fell open as the sound of her groans filled my ears.

I took my other arm and wrapped it back around her neck, pulling her close to me. She leaned her forehead against mine and I watched as her eyes rolled toward the back of her head and fluttered shut.

I kissed her intently again as she reached her peak, my mouth capturing her moans.

I could feel her chest rising and falling rapidly against me, and the rolling of her hips only slowed down momentarily.

Chloe put her hands on my knees, pushing my legs further apart as our swollen clits rubbed together again.

She pulled her lips away from mine with a slight tug as she began to kiss down my neck. She sucked at the sensitive skin at the base of it as I groaned and tilted my head to the side.

Her head inched down towards my shoulder as she began to lightly kiss along the top of it. She leaned her forehead against me as my fingernails sank in to the skin at the top of her back.

Chloe's hips moved in motion against mine as she brought me to another climax.

"Jesus," I moaned out.

I let go of Chloe and breathlessly fell back against the couch with my hands resting above my head. I closed my eyes momentarily and took a deep breath in, still trying to bring my body down from the high it had just experienced.

When I opened them, Chloe began to untangle her legs from mine. She put them on either side of me as she got up on to her knees again.

I watched her as she placed her hands on my thighs, starting to slowly move them up my body. They moved up my legs and to my hips, then on to my chest as her gaze met mine.

There was a comfortable silence between us as my eyes followed her hands up to my arms.

Her fingertips lightly ran up the length of them, sending a shiver throughout my body.

When she reached my wrists, she grabbed on to both of them, holding me in place.

Chloe leaned forward and brought her face close to mine, the desire still burning in her brown eyes as her lips lingered near mine.

"Kiss me," I whispered to her with a smirk, breaking the almost trance-like state between us.

I could feel her smile form against my lips as she obliged and let her body fall on top of mine.

She let go of my wrists and her hands slid up to meet mine as our fingers intertwined.

It felt like we could've stayed like this for hours, but the kisses gradually slowed down and Chloe leaned her head back to look at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"So uh," she said, "are we still getting that Thai food?"

               ————————————————-