Chapter 26

I must have been exhausted, because I fell asleep almost immediately after Chloe and I had that conversation.

I was woken up the next morning by the feeling of someone's hands on the back of my legs. It startled me for a second before I remembered where I was.

I was laying on my stomach and I glanced back to see Chloe sitting at the foot of the bed, running her fingertips up my legs.

"Morning sunshine," she said quietly.

"Morning," I grumbled as I laid my head back down on the pillow.

She threw the comforter off of me and I groaned in disapproval as I looked back at her again.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I needed easier access," she joked as her hands continued up my legs.

"It's too early for your nonsense," I teased.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

She leaned over top of me and kissed the bare skin on my back as her hands cupped the bottom of my ass.

"I - well, maybe not," I responded.

Chloe and I were clearly in our "honeymoon" phase, and she was obviously wanting to take advantage of that. Not that I minded at all, it just wasn't exactly what I was thinking about the second I woke up.

"Good," she said quietly as she grabbed on to my hips.

She pulled me back towards her, and I didn't question anything she was doing this time.

"Get on your hands and knees," she instructed me as she kissed my back again.

Apparently she liked being the boss in more ways than one.

I raised myself up into the position that she wanted, and I felt her hand sliding up the center of my back. She gently pushed down on it before moving her hand up to my head and doing the same thing.

I put my arms in front of me and laid my head down on them, waiting to see what she was going to do with me.

"I like this view," Chloe said teasingly.

"I'm sure you do," I responded.

She smacked both of her hands on my ass that was now raised up right in front of her. I jumped slightly at the sensation and I could hear her quietly laugh.

She grabbed on to the inside of my thighs and pushed them further apart, making me anticipate what was coming even more.

I could feel Chloe's breath on my skin as she knelt down on the bed. Her hands continued to spread me apart, and I suddenly felt her tongue on my clit.

I gasped quietly as she ran it slowly between the length of my folds. Her tongue was soon replaced with her fingers, and I let out a groan as I felt her teasing my entrance.

She gently slid a finger inside of me, and I could feel myself tighten around it as I grabbed on to the sheets underneath of me.

Chloe began to pulse her finger in and out in a steady motion as her other arm reached around my waist. I felt her body press against me as her hand found my clit and began to circle around it.

I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on the sheets just as she pushed a second finger inside of me.

"Oh my - " I started to groan out, "fuck that feels good."

Chloe leaned down and kissed the small of my back as both of her hands continued to work in unison.

I put my face down against my arms and bit down as I felt my pleasure building up at a rapid pace.

My arm muffled the sound of my moans as my body began to write beneath Chloe's touch. She tightened her grip around my waist, trying to keep me in the position that she wanted me in.

The pressure on my clit grew along with the speed of her fingers inside of me. Jesus Christ this felt good, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I breathed heavily as an orgasm took over my body, my legs shaking beneath me. Chloe kept her tight hold on me as she slowed down her movements and let my body relax.

She pulled both of her hands away and kissed up the length of my back as I collapsed down on to the bed.

"Don't move," she said into my ear.

"Not going anywhere," I said breathlessly.

I felt her climb off of the bed and watched as she walked around to the other end of it. She got back on and positioned herself in front of me as she leaned against the headboard.

"Okay now you can move," she said to me with a grin.

"Ahh, I see what you're doing now," I responded as I got back up on to my hands and knees.

I inched towards her as I put my hands on her legs and spread them apart in front of me. I leaned down and started to place kisses up the inside of her thigh as she watched me closely.

I wrapped my arms around the top of her legs as I reached over and spread her further apart in front of me.

My eyes met hers as I ran my tongue around the edge of her clit, savoring the taste of her for as long as I could.

I ran my tongue down over her entrance and slowly back up before my lips landed exactly where she wanted them.

Chloe groaned as she leaned her head back against the headboard and closed her eyes. She reached down and put her hand on the back of my head as my mouth continued to work.

I sucked on her clit as my tongue swirled over top of it.

"God damn Katie," she moaned breathlessly.

I let go of one of her legs and brought my arm back in front of me before slowly pushing a finger inside of her.

I felt her grip tighten on my head as I slid my finger in and out, continuing to suck and lick around her center.

Her hips started to push up towards my mouth as her breathing quickened. I tried to hold her down as my tongue flicked over her clit and my finger moved faster.

She pushed my head against her as her legs tensed up before she reached her climax.

"Fuck," she groaned.

Her hips arched up and then fell down against the bed as I slowly pulled my finger out. She let go of the back of my head as I began to kiss along her waist.

I crawled over top of her, making my way up to where she was leaning against the headboard. I put my hand on the side of her face and brought my lips close to hers.

"Damn," Chloe said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I grinned as she pulled me in and closed the distance between us.

—————————————-