Chapter 31

My head came up from the water as I sputtered and gasped from the cold water against my skin. I opened my eyes and started to looked around for Chloe.

"Hey," I felt her hand grab my arm, "right here."

She smiled and nodded in the direction behind me, and I turned around to look. We were almost right at the base of the waterfall, and it was quite the sight to take in.

Other people swam around us as we stared up at the rushing water.

"Worth the jump?" Chloe asked.

"Definitely," I said over the sound of the falls.

I felt Chloe's arms around my waist as she kissed the back of my head and guided us closer.

"Is this where you try to drown me, or what?" I asked her.

"Damn it, you figured out my plan," she teased.

"Too bad for you," I said as I turned around to face her before we got much closer to the waterfall.

"You ruin all of my fun, you know?" She said with a grin.

"Whatever," I said as I smiled back.

She kicked her legs and moved us towards the edge of the water. There were rocks that almost formed a bench, and I leaned against them as the mist continued to hit my face.

"Are you glad you survived the hike and the jump now?" Chloe asked me.

I nodded as I continued to look at the scenery around us. More people continued to jump in the water, and Chloe took it as an opportunity to splash me.

"Excuse you," I shrieked as I did the same to her.

She turned her head away and shielded her face as we both started to laugh. When she looked back towards me she brought her hands down to my waist beneath the water.

Her smile faded as her dark eyes met mine, and she gave me a look that made my stomach flutter.

Chloe floated closer to me as she brought her hand up and grabbed on to the side of my neck. Her eyes flitted down to my lips before meeting my gaze again.

The tension between us hung in the air as the sounds of the people around us seemed to fade into the background.

Chloe pressed her lips against mine, slowly at first, but the intensity rapidly increased. I wrapped my arms around her neck, trailing my hand up the back of her head.

Her tongue parted my lips as the cool water continued to splash around us. I felt Chloe's hand move from waist slowly up to my chest, and I briefly pulled away.

"Watch your hands over there," I said against her lips, "there's people all over the place."

"And?" Chloe smirked, "no one is paying attention to us."

I raised my eyebrows at her, not convinced that no one was watching.

"Trust me," she said as she brought her lips back to mine.

Part of me wanted to protest, but part of me knew she was right. She cupped my breast as her hand crept beneath the wet fabric of my bathing suit.

I quietly groaned against her lips as her fingertips grazed over my nipple.

"Chloe," I gasped, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Tell me to stop then," she said quietly, "if you want me to."

"I - " I started, unable to finish.

The truth was that I didn't want her to, but I was still worried about the people surrounding us.

"I trust you," I continued.

I could feel her lips curl into a smile against mine as her fingers continued to explore.

The nervousness and excitement continued to build up as I let Chloe take over.

She placed slow kisses down the side of my neck as our bodies sank further down in the water. The sounds of the other swimmers continued to fade away as my mind focused on Chloe.

She pushed the fabric aside on the top of my swimsuit and I pressed my body against hers, trying to keep my bare skin hidden. Her fingers continued to toy with my sensitive skin as she brought her lips back to mine.

My arms wrapped tighter around her neck, keeping her close to me as I breathed heavily against her.

Her hand that had been on my neck slowly crept back down and rested between my thighs. She pulled my legs apart as her hand inched further up.

I felt her move my bathing suit to the side as she slightly leaned back with a tug on my lip. She looked me in the eyes as her finger teased over my clit.

My mouth began to fall open as I tried to keep my moan silent. I watched the water drip down Chloe's face as she slid two fingers inside of me.

I leaned forward and kissed her again as I tried to stifle the sounds that I had the urge to make. Her fingers began to pulse in and out of my entrance and I bit down on her lip.

"Fuck Chloe," I groaned quietly against her mouth.

The sound of the rushing water helped to mask the noise that I made as I held on to the back of her head.

She sped up her movements and I rested my head against her shoulder, already feeling like I was going to reach my limit any minute now.

Chloe took her hand away from my chest and she brought it up to my chin, tilting my face back up towards her. Her lips hovered near mine as she pushed her fingers deeper inside of me.

I groaned and closed my eyes as she kissed me intently, nearly pushing me over the edge.

My chest rose and fell against her as the water made waves around us. I arched my hips up, leaning in to her movements as I moaned into her mouth and reached my climax.

She gradually slowed down her fingers and pulled them out, moving my bathing suit back over as she did.

I tried to catch my breath as I moved my top back over so it was covering me.

Chloe put her hands back on my waist as she took her lips away from mine and met my gaze. We floated there in silence for a minute, as the sounds of the people around us began to come back to the forefront.

"Is that why you wanted to come here?" I asked her breathlessly.

"No," she shook her head and laughed as she rested it against my shoulder.

"Do you think anyone noticed?" I asked quietly as I loosened my arms around her neck.

Chloe picked her head up and looked at me again as she shrugged.

"If they did," she said, "they got a great show."

                      ————————————

Behind the ScreenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara