Chapter 25

I let out a quiet shriek as I felt Chloe's hand hit my partially bare ass.

She looked back at me and smirked as she walked towards the hallway. I watched as she let the blanket she had around her drop to the floor.

"I'm going to shower," she said, "you coming?"

She walked slowly, glancing back at me and waiting for my answer.

"Shower? I - yes," I finally said.

I couldn't think straight when Chloe's naked body was in front of me, and it showed.

I watched as she sauntered down the hallway towards the bathroom, feeling like I was frozen in place.

I shook my head slightly back and forth, trying to regain my composure as I finally followed after her. I took my shirt off over my head and let it fall to the floor behind me as I walked into the bathroom.

Chloe had turned the water on in the large shower and she stood back to let it heat up as I came through the door and shut it behind me.

I found myself staring at Chloe's body as she reached in to check the temperature of the water. Once it got hot enough, she stepped in and left the shower door open behind her.

"What are you waiting for over there?" She asked me as she ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm not sure honestly," I said as I got in behind her and slid the glass door shut.

She grabbed on to my hand and quickly brought me under the heavy stream of water. The steam radiated from our bodies as Chloe snaked her arm around my waist.

Her lips slowly came to mine as the water continued to run down over both of us.

She used her arm to turn me around so I was facing away from her as she reached up and grabbed the bottle of soap.

I soon felt her hands massaging the liquid on to my skin, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

She kissed me behind my ear as her hands worked to massage my shoulders and down my back.

"You're good at that," I said quietly as I sighed.

"It's one of my many talents," Chloe said in my ear.

I laughed quietly as she made her way down to my waist and pulled me against her. Her wet body slid down mine as she rubbed all the way down to the bottom of my legs.

She gradually worked her way back up, her hands sliding up my sides and resting under the curve of my breasts. She kissed slowly down the back of my neck as she cupped them.

I felt a quiet groan escape from my lips as my eyes fell shut.

Chloe moved her hands up to my shoulders and turned me back around to face her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck as our soaked bodies pressed against each other.

I trailed my fingers through her wet hair as I pressed a slow kiss against her lips. She backed me up against the wall of the shower as her tongue parted my lips and began to tangle with mine.

The hot water continued to run over top of us as I grabbed on to the back of Chloe's neck. The sex we had just had was obviously great, but this was the part that I felt like I could do forever.

After what felt like had been quite a long time, Chloe finally reached behind me and turned the water off.

She gave me one more quick kiss before she backed away and ran her hands down my arms.

"So tonight has been fun," she said sarcastically as she took my hand.

"Yeah...something like that," I grinned.

She led me out of the shower and grabbed us each a towel from the cabinet. We both dried off and Chloe hung her towel on the back of the door as she got ready to walk out.

"You really just like being naked, don't you?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Sure do," she responded.

I can't say that I was mad about it. I shrugged as I followed suit and left my towel hanging in the bathroom before following Chloe out.

We went further down the hallway, and I couldn't take my eyes off of Chloe's ass as she walked in front of me. She stopped when there was a door on either side of us, and motioned to the one behind me.

"Alright so that's the guest room, I'll just be in here if you need anything," she said as she nodded back towards her bedroom door.

"The - the what? The guest room?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah," Chloe nodded.

I glanced back at the room behind me before I heard Chloe start laughing.

"I'm kidding Katie, come on," she said as she grabbed my hand.

"That was not very nice," I said to her as we walked into her bedroom.

"It was pretty funny though," Chloe said as she shut the door behind us.

"Be careful or I might actually go sleep across the hall," I teased her.

"I don't think so," Chloe told me as she shook her head.

She put her hands on my waist and walked us both back towards the bed.

"I think you're going to be in my bed tonight," she continued.

I smiled at her as she let go of my waist and began to pull the comforter back on her bed. She climbed in and patted the spot next to her, and I gladly followed.

We both got settled in and Chloe moved in closer to me as she wrapped her arm around the small of my back. She looked at me for a moment before she leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss.

I could feel my eyelids growing heavy again as we laid there and Chloe's hand began to rub up and down my back.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" I asked her in a groggy voice.

"What's that?" She responded.

"If someone would've told me a couple of months ago that I'd be laying in my boss' bed after we'd just slept together for the first time, I would've said they were fucking crazy," I said.

Chloe laughed as she put her head against my shoulder.

"Well," she said, "then I guess it's a good thing that no one mentioned that to you before now then, isn't it?"

                 ———————————————