Chapter 47

A grin spread across Chloe's face as she wrapped her arm around my waist and finally returned the kiss without hesitation.

"I've missed this, and you," I said between kisses.

"Jesus Christ me too," Chloe said against my lips, "more than you can imagine."

I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her neck and started to walk us back towards the living room.

I saw the couch behind Chloe and I put my hands on her waist and guided her down on to it. I reluctantly pulled away and stood up to look at her.

"Don't move," I said as I pointed at her.

"Yes ma'am," she teased.

I went over and quickly closed the blinds before coming back to her.

"Oh, I see what you're doing now," she said with a grin.

I leaned over top of her as I straddled her lap and put my hands back around her neck.

"I'm glad you've caught on," I said to her as I leaned down and kissed along the side of her jaw.

"Well you're working pretty quickly, it took me a minute," Chloe said as she grabbed on to my waist.

I shrieked in surprise as she pushed me on to my back on the couch and she crawled over top of me.

"That wasn't very nice," I said as I looked up at her.

"You'll thank me later," she said as smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I wrapped my legs up around her, "I thought I was the one who owed you still."

"We'll get to that later, don't you worry," Chloe said.

She put her hands on my waist and I took a sharp breath in as I felt her cold hands on the skin beneath my shirt. She moved her hands slowly up my body, taking the shirt with her as she went.

She pulled it off over my head and tossed it on the floor behind me as she began to kiss me again.

I still had my legs wrapped around her waist, and she took them in her hands and brought them down to the couch. She unbuttoned my pants, never letting her lips leave mine.

Chloe sat back as she began to take my pants off, and I arched my back up, helping her slide them down my legs. She took her own shirt off and let it fall to the pile of clothes that was forming on the floor before coming back to me.

Her hand grasped the side of my neck as she kissed me intently, and her tongue began to explore my mouth. I groaned lightly against her as I felt her other hand reach beneath my bra and toy with my nipple.

I sat up slightly, my hands fumbling around behind me as I tried to undo the clasp and take the garment off. I finally succeeded, and I shrugged the fabric off of me and tossed it on to the floor.

My nipples hardened under the touch of Chloe's fingertips as our kiss continued to deepen. She began to trail her hand down my body, stopping between my legs.

A slight moan escaped my lips as I felt her hand tease over the lacy fabric of my underwear. I arched my hips up, trying to lean in to her touch, but I didn't get very far.

Chloe's teeth gently pulled on my bottom lip as she leaned back slightly. Her dark brown eyes found mine, and they had the familiar look of both desire and mischief in them.

"What?" I asked her quietly.

"Tell me what you want," she said against my lips as her fingertips continued to gently trace over my clit.

"What I want?" I repeated, feeling my breath quicken.

Chloe nodded as her hand briefly slid under the fabric of my underwear and back out again. She kissed me on the lips before her lips moved along my jaw and to my neck.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," she said quietly in my ear.

Her words brought goosebumps to my skin as I realized what she was trying to get me to do. Her lips made their way back over to my mouth, lingering right above mine as she looked at me expectantly.

"I - I want," I started hesitantly, "I want you to touch my clit, and I want your fingers inside of me."

"So, so badly," I continued.

I could see the fire in Chloe's eyes increase as she smirked at me again.

"That's a good girl," she crooned before her mouth met mine.

I'd never had anyone ask me that before, not like this, but fuck it was hot.

I reached up and put my hand on the back of Chloe's neck as I felt hers slide beneath my underwear again.

I moaned into her mouth as her fingers began to rub over my clit that had been aching for her touch. My fingernails dug into the skin on her neck as our tongues tangled together.

She continued to circle her fingers around as her mouth moved away from mine and on to my neck. She sucked at the skin at the base of it as she teased her hand over my entrance.

I leaned my head back and groaned as I waited in anticipation for her to give me what I wanted. She lifted her head up and met my gaze again as she slowly slid a finger inside of me.

My mouth opened with a breathy moan as she moved her lips closer to mine. I tried to keep my eyes focused on her as she began to pulse in and out.

"My God, shit Chloe," I moaned as I felt another finger push inside of me.

Her movements quickened as her thumb began to rub over my swollen clit. I arched my hips up, leaning into her as I felt the heat continue to rise in my body.

"Faster, please," I said breathlessly as I put my other arm around her neck.

She gladly obliged as her gaze stayed locked on mine and the smirk spread back across her face.

"Come on babe," she mumbled as she leaned her forehead against mine.

My hands gripped her neck as I pulled her lips down to meet mine. With one final moan into her mouth I reached my climax as my whole body trembled.

Her fingers slowed down as she gradually pulled them away from me and we continued to kiss. She put her arms on either side of me and raised herself up as she looked down at my face.

"Yeah I've missed that," she grinned.

"Yeah, just a little bit," I agreed.

"Oh just a little bit?" She asked me as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah...totally," I teased, "tiny, tiny bit."

"Uh huh, sure," she said as she leaned down and kissed the side of my neck.

I was still trying to catch my breath as she sat up and looked at me again.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed on to her waist, "now I really owe you"

                    ——————————————