Chapter 48

"Yeah, and how are you going to repay me?" Chloe challenged me.

"Well you have to do one of your little strip teases again first," I said, "but I'll help, don't worry."

Chloe laughed and shook her head at me as she climbed off of my lap and stood in front of the couch.

"Okay," she said as she pushed the coffee table back behind her, "deal."

I sat up and took my underwear off, tossing it aside as I watched Chloe in front of me.

"Well damn why didn't you do that before?" She teased.

"Shut up and get on with it," I said sarcastically.

I reached out and grabbed on to the belt loops on her jeans, pulling her closer to me.

"Damn," she said as she looked down at me.

I grinned up at her as I unbuttoned her pants and started to slowly slide them down her legs. I kissed along her hip bone as my hands trailed the west of the way down with her jeans.

"I thought I was supposed to be giving you a strip tease," Chloe said, "but I won't complain."

"I did say I would help," I responded as I looked up to meet her gaze.

"True, but I guess I can do my part too," she said.

I watched as she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. She put her arms down and let it slide off and on to the floor.

"Thank you for that," I said with a smirk.

My mouth moved back to her hips, and I continued to kiss along her bare skin as I hooked my fingers beneath the fabric of her underwear.

She put her hands on top of mine, guiding them down her legs as she leaned down and inched closer to me. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as both of our hands brought her underwear down her legs.

She stepped out of them and dramatically kicked them off to the side. I shook my head at her and grinned as I put my hands back on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I kissed over her stomach, inching down lower as I went. My fingertips trailed down her ass and to the back of her thighs as I took them in my grip.

I grabbed on to one of her legs and lifted it up slightly, guiding her to rest it on the arm of the couch next to me.

She reached down and pushed my hair out of my face as she waited to see what my next move was going to be.

I hooked my arm under her outstretched leg and held her in place as I trailed my lips along the inside of her thigh. I brought my other arm back in front of me, and I slid a finger between her folds.

She was already so wet for me, and it made me want to get a taste of her even more. I heard a quiet groan escape from her lips as I rubbed my hand between her legs.

I leaned my head down and gently kissed her clit before I ran my tongue over it. I could hear Chloe take a sharp breath in as my mouth continued to work over all of her most sensitive areas.

I flicked my tongue back and forth as she let out another moan. I looked up and met her gaze as I took her clit beneath my lips and began to suck on it. She closed her eyes and her head fell back as I my fingers began to tease her entrance.

I gently pushed a finger inside of her, keeping my mouth on her clit and my eyes on her. She reached down and grasped on to the back of my head as she bent her knees and lowered herself down closer to me.

Her hips began to move in a steady rhythm against my lips as I slid a second finger inside of her.

"Fuck," she said in between moans.

I pulled my lips away and held my tongue out as she continued to roll her hips back and forth over top of it. My fingers pushed deeper and moved faster as I felt her tighten around them.

I held on tightly to her leg as she struggled to steady herself over top of me. The sounds of her approving moans filled my ears as she neared closer to her climax.

I reached up and wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her in place as I began to suck on her clit again. My tongue swirled over top of it beneath my lips, and I could feel Chloe's legs begin to tense up.

My fingers moved quickly and I continued to hold on to her waist as the pleasure came crashing over her.

She moaned loudly as it did, and I slowed down the movements of my fingers and my mouth.

I gradually moved back as I let go of her waist and she looked down at me, still breathing heavily.

"God damn," she said, "you definitely made up for whatever you owed me."

"Good," I smirked.

She leaned down and put her hand on the side of my face as she placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I laid back on the couch and she followed, moving over top of me as we continued to kiss.

I put my hands on her waist and slowly began to trail them up her sides. She pulled her lips away from mine slightly as she met my gaze.

I couldn't help but smile as we looked at each other, this finally felt right again.

Chloe laid down on the couch next to me, and I turned over on my side to face her. She tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before leaning in to kiss me again.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, not wanting to let her go anywhere.

"So," I started as I looked at her again, "what does this mean for us?"

"I think," Chloe paused and gave me another quick kiss before continuing, "this means that you're my girlfriend now."

"Your girlfriend, huh?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows at her.

I definitely hadn't been expecting that one, but I wasn't mad about it.

"Yes," she nodded as she put her hand on the side of my face, "my girlfriend."

———————————————-

The End, hope you all enjoyed it!

Hoping to have another one started soon, so keep an eye out for it :)