CHAPTER THREE - MIDNIGHT FEAST

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

'Alicia,' whispered Betty Hill, 'We're having a midnight feast in the West Tower tomorrow, and there is an extra place left. It's Winnie Ellis's birthday, you know, and her parents are rather well-off so she has quite a lot of treats ready.'

'Golly! I'd love to come,' replied Alicia. She was about to say more, but caught Potty's sharp eyes on her and decided against it.

Later, in the common room, Doris and Fanny Berger were having an intense discussion.

'I heard that Alicia is going to a midnight feast in the West Tower,' said Doris.

'This might just be the chance we were looking for to finally get her into trouble and expose her for the fraud she is!' exclaimed Fanny with a gleeful chuckle.

The twins could hardly wait for tomorrow night, and spent so much time whispering together about it that Alicia began to feel quite uncomfortable. Suppose the twins were going to carry out that threat that they sent her? What was it that they said after she was telling a story about them in class the other day? Oh yes, it was something like "we're going to expose you one day Alicia, just you wait..."

Two people couldn't sleep the next night - Alicia, who was waiting for Betty to come and call her, and Doris, who was waiting to catch Alicia. Fanny, being the lazy girl that she was, was already asleep.

Both girls were relieved when Betty came in to call Alicia. With her most innocent expression on, Doris crept out into the courtyard, eyes glittering with spite. 'Just you wait, Alicia,' she muttered under her breath. 'Just you wait.'

Alicia had a jolly good time in the feast, stuffing her face with jammy buns and tinned sardines. But all good things have to come to an end, and Alicia had to bade farewell to the West Tower girls and go out to the courtyard, where Doris awaited.

Little did Doris know, Alicia had seen her sneaking about and was all prepared to trap her when she came back. Quick as a flash, Alicia crept behind Doris, gagged her with her nightgown belt, and shoved her into the nearest sport closet.

'That should teach her a lesson,' Alicia thought grimly.

Alicia silently crept to Mam'zelle's room and knocked on the door, leaving Doris's loud shouts and bangs to draw the mistress to the cupboard. Then she snuggled into bed, eagerly awaiting the row that was sure to happen next morning.

**WE WILL RELEASE 2 CHAPTERS PER DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VOTES AND READS WE GET, SO PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VOTE**