CHAPTER FOUR - THE PI SISTERS IN TROUBLE!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

Mam'zelle immediately woke up at the loud noise. 'Tiens!' she said to herself. 'Who is banging at my door in the middle of the night? Surely it is not one of the girls?'

She slipped on her bedroom slippers and crept out into the courtyard. At once a loud, banging noise filled her ears.

'Please save me!' came a loud cry.

'Mon dieu! There is a girl in the cupboard! What is she up doing at night, the naughty thing?'

Mam'zelle swept up to the cupboard and unlocked it with a jolt. The key was in the door knob.

'Aha! It is you, the bad Dorrrrris! Never paying attention in my class! And now - what is this? A bad midnight feast?'

Doris went pale. 'You see Mam'zelle,' she began. 'It was all the fault of that dreadful Alicia - '

But Mam'zelle took no notice.

'What Alicia? Alicia is in bed, where you should be! Ah, mechante fille! In the morning, I shall take you straight to Miss Grayling!'

'Mam'zelle, it really was Alicia who locked me in,' wept Doris.

But Mam'zelle took no notice and dragged her off to her dormy, in which Alicia was cozily curled up in bed, a satisfied smile on her face. She had taught the Pi Sisters their first lesson, and they had better watch out for more!

**WE WILL RELEASE 2 CHAPTERS PER DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VOTES AND READS WE GET, SO PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VOTE**