PI SISTERS SPECIAL EXCERPT

CHECK OUT OUR FABULOUS NEW BOOK - "THE MAM'ZELLES OF MALORY TOWERS" - FEATURING THE FRENCH TEACHERS WE KNOW AND LOVE :)

**Taken from First Term at Malory Towers, written by Enid Blyton herself. These are the characters we took inspiration from for this series**

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! AND IF YOU LIKE, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND MOVE ON TO OUR ORIGINAL NOVEL, AS THIS IS JUST AN EXTRA FEATURE :)

No-one seemed to like two girls called Doris and Fanny. 

'Too spiteful for words,' said Alicia, who of course, could always give an opinion immediately about anyone or anything from Winston Churchill down to the little boy belonging to the Tower House cook. 'They're frightfully pi.'

'What do you mean - pi?' said Gwendoline, who hadn't apparently heard that word before.

'Golly - what an ignoramus you are!' said Alicia. 'Pi means pious. Religious in the wrong way. Thinking they're wonderful and nobody else is. Trying to stop people's pleasure. They're a sickening pair. Always on the prowl and on the snoop. Once, when I slipped across the Court in the night to join Betty Hill in the West Tower for a midnight feast, Doris saw me and lay in wait for me to come back. Beast.'

'Did she catch you?' asked Mary-Lou, her eyes wide with alarm.

'Course she didn't! You don't think I'd let myself be caught by the Pi Sisters, do you?' said Alicia scornfully. 'I spotted her when I came back and shut her in the box cupboard.'

Irene gave one of her explosive giggles and made them all jump. 'No wonder the Pi Sisters glare at you in Prayers each morning. I'll bet they'll watch out for you to do something you shouldn't, and then tell on you!'

'And I bet I'll get the better of them!' said Alicia grimly. 'If they try any tricks on me, I'll try a few on them!'

READ ON TO ENJOY MORE ON THE PI SISTERS!

**WE WILL RELEASE 2 CHAPTERS PER DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VOTES AND READS WE GET, SO PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VOTE**