CHAPTER ELEVEN: HALF-TERM ARRIVES!

'Half-term already! It seems like the term has just flown by!' exclaimed Alicia.

'Yes, with her childish pranks and tricks,' hissed Fanny into Doris's ear, shooting Alicia a spiteful glare.

Alicia, catching the look, turned to Darrell. 'I am glad I shall escape the Pi Sisters for a whole day tomorrow! Mummy's taking me to Marc B's concert – you know, the famous rock star. Much better than a dose of Pi, I'd say!'

But the malice in the air was drowned out by all the excitement of half-term. How the girls longed to meet their parents, and boast of their accomplishments this term!

The next day dawned nice and bright. The girls buzzed around, putting flowers in vases and tidying things up. How nice the school looked, with its walls scrubbed clean and pretty flowers strewn everywhere. The girls chattered and laughed, anxiously waiting for their parents to arrive.

'First cars here!' called Alicia. The girls immediately crowded around, all wanting to know whose parent's car arrived first. 'Golly!' said Alicia. 'Whose car is that! Its quite grand.'

The girls stared down at the enormous limousine pulling up into the drive. The chauffeur leapt to open the door, and out came a man wearing tight leather breeches and sparkling golden chains.

'Heavens! It's Marc B!' shouted Alicia at the top of her voice. 'Whyever is he here?'

'Maybe because he's our Daddy,' sniffed Doris in her most disdainful voice. The girls' jaws dropped as Doris and Fanny edged past them to greet their father with icy embraces, disapproval of his tight leather pants etched in their withering expressions.

'The famous rock star... is the Pi Sisters' father?' whispered Alicia, a look of faint disbelief on her face.

**SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, BUT WE WANT TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER :) NEW UPDATE COMING SOON!!