Guide

Just in case y'all are confuzled.

Obviously the rules and what not are different in every book you read, especially when it comes to fictional creatures, so I thought I'd add this as sort of a guide for mine. This will probably be especially helpful for people who are new to the whole werewolf thing too, lol.

Vampires-
Group of vampires: House.
Home of higher ranking vampires: Master house.
Leader of house: Master/Mistress.
Second in command: Second.

Werewolves-
Group of werewolves: pack.
Home of higher ranking wolves: pack house.
Leader of pack: alpha/Luna.
Second in command: beta.
Lowest ranking wolf in pack: omega.

Names-
Maria Crimson= vampire second. Also known as Ms Crimson, Mari, and Red, and is also our protagonist.

Jason= alpha of his pack. Also known as Wolfie, Jay, and Alpha. (And sometimes Mate.)

Zach= beta of Jason's pack. Also known as Happy.

Then a bunch of other characters with nicknames that I can write out in another one of these if y'all want, I just didn't think y'all would be interested. Tell me if you guys are having trouble remembering who's who or what's what and stuffs.

~

Later additions: Moon Goddess= goddess of werewolves and vampires.

Delta(werewolves)= third in command.

Gamma(werewolves again)= super duper strong. Brawn of the pack.

Master Abaddon= He's not a good guy. His name means 'the destroyer' in a different language.

  This stuff is useful later on^^

~ The Awkward Tomato