23) Stage One

•••Jason's POV•••

  Fu**k she's gorgeous.

  She did it to me, now it's my turn to treat myself with some eye candy.

  Not that I don't do it every time she has her back turned.

  But the look on her face while I'm giving her all this attention is just making it all the more sweet.

Plus. . . I like this position. I'm gonna take advantage of it.

  "I have some more questions for you," I told her smoothly.

'Stage one of the plan is a go.'

"No! Backsies!" She said again, more exasperated.

  Goddess, she's adorable.

  She was trying to look me in the eyes, but I saw hers trailing down my neck and to my chest again.

  I shook my head with a smirk. "Always so distracted."

  She took in a shaky breath, "Could you just ask the question?!" She blurted, squirming a bit underneath me.

  Awe, is someone getting flustered?

  'Nah, she's been flustered since we told her to come get the key.'

  Ha!

  "Don't squirm like that underneath me, sweetheart. You never know what you might —"

  "Ha! Haha, are we done here?" She stuttered out, grabbing hold of my wrist. She's probably about to try and escape from under me. "What you have to ask obviously isn't that important, since you keep getting off topic, so —"

  'Don't let her leave!'

I know, I know.

"Nuh-uh, not so fast, cutie," I said while my other hand shot up to hold her wrists in place above her head. I leaned most of my body weight on her as well, so she's not going anywhere.

She froze, eyes glued to my chest.

I chuckled, "Good girl — HoUgh."

The wind got knocked out of me by her knee coming up and nailing me in the side.

"Don't ever say that again," she deadpanned.

I recovered excellently, "Oh c'mon. . . you don't like that?" I asked, trailing my hand down her right arm.

She shook her head easily, "No."

My hand reached her neck, and I started rubbing circles around where I'll mark her someday. Right in the crook of her neck and shoulder blade. It should be sensitive there.

I felt the slightest shiver from underneath me.

I held back my smirk and kept a serious face on, "Are you sure?"