𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨

Kuu:Hello guys , some words for yall...I'm an Asian and I'm not very good with English but i'm trying hard , so...Enjoy!
P.s: it's my first time writing a story , since I usually just draw and watch anime...I'll insert my drawings sometimes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?"I turned to him.

"What do you mean , am I okay?", I mumbled.

He raised his eyebrows , looking at me with disbelief.

"I mean.. You're going to live apart from us...You're going to live alone here"

"Well , I don't mind and anyway next year , you'll join me here , remember?And the next two years , Kae's joining us here".He sighed in defeat.

"Okay , I have to admit how tough you are , 'Kanee-san'," he grinned.

"Stop that face , Kao..Anyway , thank you for helping me with those boxes..You do remmember you have a student council meetings today , don't you?",my eyes investigating those innocent shocked eyes.

"Oh no...it's in a few minutes..Good bye 'Kanee san'!!" he said as he run towards the stairs , going downstairs to the parkings , searching for a black car he had ride to company me to my new apartment room.

"Huftt..." I sighed.You may be curious about what happened just now.

Well , shortly , i'm moving from my house to this new apartment in Miyagi Prefecture , because I'm going to Karasuno next year.Well , I'm not gonna say next year , because I was the top in my middle school , Senjigahara middle school , and they let me to graduate a year earlier than the common middle school students would have graduate.

So here I am , moving alone in April, going to have a month or two full school trials to see if I can get along with highschool lessons , though they will put me in the first year class of highschool.But the most thing I hate to do now wasn't the thought about later when I meet them , the highschoolers ,but how am I supposed to move these heavy as hell boxes that my mom forced me to bring along :v.

~After some annoying time with boxes and dusts~

"THANK GOD," I inhaled and exhaled roughly after I'm done coordinating some shelfes and books. I started to walk lazily to the bed a few centimeters in front of me when a paper slides from my book shelf.A certificate.I take it and when my eyes locked with some bold words printed on it , I sighed and put it somewhere in back in the shelf and throw myself in the bed , drowning my face in the light blue pillow , remmembering what I just saw :

"THIS AWARD IS GIVEN TO:
IZUGAMI KAIRI
AS THE TOP 2nd middle school girl ACE.
~SENJIGAHARA MIDDLE SCHOOL."

I remmembered clearly the tingling sensation of the smashed volleyball on my arms , bouncing back to the other side of the net , received by the another team , and the sensation when I dived to the feinted ball.
I LOVE IT.

"Then why won't you play again?".That question echoed in my head.

No , not that I don't want.

I CANT.

I CANT ANYMORE.

Why?

Because I injured myself..during my last tournament match in middle school.

Everyone would think it's just a light injure.Yes , it's a light injure , but if I keep on doing heavy sports , the doctors can make sure I can't never play volleyball again.Even sports itself.It's little hard to explain , my bones in my right leg are too fragile , the doctor said.

They said I had a unique bones structure , where the joints are a little bit loose and fragile , they say I need to eat more calsium contained foods.Well hey , easy to say that , but I kinda hate green vegetables , even though I love milk.They say my bones are just fine , but it was getting more fragile since I started to do heavy sports.And let me tell you , I started doing heavy sports when i'm elementary.And in that match in middle school , I had to go to the hospital for a light surgery to fix my bones , but it didn't permanent.They say it could only lasts long if I "think wisely" about my activities.And I know surely how they--my teammates feel that time.

Yes ,they lost.

We lost.

I am the captain.

And I leave them.

Fighting alone.

These pressures are killing me.So even though I didn't plan on leaving middle school early , I do try to graduate through the hard exam they give for those who can graduate early.And I made it.

I want to be a normal student , but I can't.I am the daughter of a famous architect and my dad was an alumni of Karasuno , or to be exact the former Ace of Karasuno volleyball boys team , Izugami Kanori, the brother of the Little Giant.

Because of my dad and my uncle's reputations , people put pressures on me and my siblings.I lived to fullfill their dreams and expectations , being the Ace of my team , being the captain of the team , but now...

I had enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:OK guys , some informations, in japan schools , the graduations are in spring , March to May.So Kairi was graduated early , in April , where Hinata and the other first years already officially joined volleyball club.

She'll join highschool officially when Karasuno had lost to Aoba Johsai :").And I was going to make Kairi the little giant's daughter , but he is a year younger than Akiteru Tsukishima , and he's 22 years old now.So there is no way :3.