Author Note

Assalam O Alakium

This isn't my first book or my first writing I write book just different kind. I am a muslim and recently I had interest in writing some muslim story for a change.

This will have a collection of stories that are stored in my mind and from my heart.

Everyone hold their own culture, norm and understanding of religion (I do not claim anything as right or wrong or a fatwa) so I hope you will not detest my work here.

This is purely from my own imagination which runs a marathon and in case of any similarities I do apologise beforehand it will never be intentionally.

I would like to explain that the book contains part for example (1.1 and 1.2) is one story and it's two part and according the stores will change with numbers.

Also, I will have all right reserved so please don't copy my dialogue or anything. Thank you.

I will like you all to bear in mind before you start that english is not my native language and this book will have grammar mistakes. I would like you to ignore and focus on my work instead.

This book chapter are first draft so no chapter will be edited.

Your views, comment and votes matters and I appreciate you all.

*****

I have to come  back to this note after an year to point few things out to some people. I am just a immature person who started writing because she was finding her escape and she wrote whatever that she understood back then.

So, the chapters and maybe few more stories are not something everyone will agree on and I am sure one can simply ignore. I will appreciate to not show hate through the chapters and stories as it does no good.

I have developed my stories only after writing all these stories at first and I do not wish to take them down solely because I want to show everyone the progress and that, they too, can start from small things, little words and stories that are just in their minds and learn through the time about how they can do better.

Most importantly, this is a love story, no, really, it is. That's the title. I think people forget it on the way. Or maybe they come reading all other stories, thinking I will carry the same methods.

I will not.

I do not encourage or like any romantic feelings or even going further with each other (despite certain situations). I will not have my characters portrait the same notion and to have anything as such.

I have people commenting the same thing everytime my couple marries, that they are married. Obviously, they are. That's the love story is all about. They will marry one way or another anyways why do I have to show and let half a million population think that it is alright to be that way when it is not? And it is not allowed in Islam. I am not a preacher, but I hold some of my values and the way I decided to take this book further.

Adding to the point, this is not a regular book. I am sure you will realise it after a few chapters that my chapters are not about "love and its struggle". It revolves about social, cultural and religious issues. It is a book filled with struggles, pain and lessons. Be sure you know what you are going to start. Thank you!

You will realise once you are into the stories what I have for everyone. Took me a while to go that far but please don't use hurtful words even sarcasm. Be kind.

Thank you!

Your author,

- Faiqa