27.3:"More layers of truth".

Thank you so much for your support. I honestly love reading all the feedback.

The chapters is completed on my behalf so I can tell you that you are in for at least two more chapters. Fasten your seatbelts.

Haha.

Also, my first "The Jealousy Club" series book is coming to an end and I published the second book of the series today. Go check the second book on my profile known as "The Jealousy Club #2- Second chance". Hope to see your support there too.

Thank you again.

Have a blessed Friday.

******

"What?". He asked

"Bilal". She said shocked

"Oh, you met him". Samia said, "You remember him?".

Unfortunately.

"He is my brother, remember?". Samia said and she nodded merely taking her eyes off him as Samia speaks again, "You remember her, Caria?".

Bilal frowns for a moment because she looks familiar but not because they are cousins.

"Yeah". He said shortly

"I will leave". Caria said taking steps towards the stairs

Bilal looks at her retrieving, "What is she doing here?".

"I called her, Bhai (brother) for the wedding". Samia said softly

"I heard the exchange you think your wedding will be peaceful if this goes on?". He asked concerned

"I think it's about time this happens". She said walking away

Bilal sighs.

She enters inside to find her Khala talking bad about her own daughter to everyone.

"Arey, you are here. Come eat". His mother- Noor said softly

He smiles softly sitting to eat still listening to her mother ranting.

"She has no manners. How dare she talks to me like that?". Her mother said angrily

"Look, your daughter problem is not our problem let my son eat in peace". Mumtaz said angrily looking at her only son- Rizwan

That shuts her mother who walks away angrily.

Bilal sighs.

He retrieves back to his room which is the master bedroom but before he could he finds the small light coming from the servant room.

He frowns walking towards the light to find the door open and she sits there with a paper in her hand drawing.

Just like before.

Her eyes hold fire as she scribbles on the paper. Her hair let loose moving around with her small gestures and her hands moving too fast on the paper.

She isn't her.

She is not her.

She can't be his Caria.

Her eyes met his and the fire they held almost burnt him then and there until he felt a strong tugged at his hand pulling him away. Her eyes went to his sister who drags him away towards his master bedroom closing the door as she holds tears in her eyes.

"Don't Bhai (brother). After everything don't expect her to be our Caria. She is not. She is not our Caria anymore". His sister break down he immediately hugs her, "We broke her. We broke her, Bhai (brother). We did so much to her".