31.2:"Complication of heart".

I dressed up for staying home all day because we are in full curfew. 😂😐

What about you all?

******

"I think you should rest". Her grandfather said immediately before any of them can respond

She clenches her hands nodding starting to walk behind Areesha who was sent to show their room. She went inside her room throwing herself on the bed closing her eyes as exhaustion soon enough catches at her.

An hour later her eyes open again and she changes her clothes calling her mother immediately.

"We reached, Ammi". She said softly

"Allah tera shukar. Take good care of yourself, ok?". Her mother said worriedly (Thank the Lord)

"Don't worry. I am a big brave girl of yours". She said chuckling, "Did you take your medicine?. Are you resting?. Did you eat?".

"Slowly slowly". Her mother chuckled, "Yes, I took my medicine and food. I am currently reading a book on my bed anything else, Ma'am?".

She laughs softly, "I miss you already".

"I miss you too, meri bachi (My child). You don't know how hard it is to send you there and so far away from me. Please make sure you don't allow anyone to bother you. I don't care who it is I don't want anyone saying anything bad to you, ok?". Her mother said

"Jee". She said smiling, "I will call you back someone is knocking on the door".

Ending the call she went to the door not before covering her head properly opening the door. Before she can speak Rizwan pushes her aside entering the room as he owns it.

"I was wondering if you are awake so we can talk before we head to the dining room". Rizwan said looking around the room

She moves uncomfortably still in her shock state at the door. She moves out of the door to find someone who can help her with taking him out. She curses herself for not looking which room her brother went into or she could have asked him for help.

"What's wrong?". Zuhair said plainly looking at her distressed face

Obviously, he had seen the whole scene. He was walking out of his room towards the dining room but stopped the moment he finds Rizwan brushing his hair back and straightening his shirt in front of her door.

Her damn door.

He watches the whole scene unfolding and the moment Rizwan's touches her body pushing it had him clench his hand and the rage-filled his senses almost immediately. He can feel the anger coursing through him and his eyes seeing red.

"T-That-". She started

"I hope you don't mind me coming in I mean I know you won't. This must be natural since you stay outside". Rizwan said

She looks at the fire breathing Zuhair and then back at the idiot who is not even looking at them.

"I don't call boys in my room". She said angrily because he is just assuming such acts from her

She frowns in anger as she wonders what other things they must have imagined about her. Zuhair looks at the little spitfire beside him calming down his anger a little at how much she looks familiar to a small child who is denied of something. The way her pale face turns red almost immediately is just amusing for him to watch since he had never seen anything such before.

Because he was taught that only men protect the woman. He had never seen a woman standing for herself either in his life of 30 years. Even his sister he always asks her to fight for herself but she barely does that. She either runs from a fight or calls him.