28.1:"Hallowed".

*sighs*

Corona virus has finally effected my country enough to have a close down of mostly everything across the country. The damage it is causing is immense and scary at the same time. I hope we all get out of this sooner than later.

Stay safe, take precautions and pray,

From your dear author

******

Maria twirls around in her lehenga lovingly how it comes around her every time she turns. The people around are well aware of her action they step back in order not to come in her way.

Her lips were in a big shinning smile one have ever seen as she plays with her dress that was until she bumps into someone making her go off balance falling down.

She hisses holding her elbow that hit the floor hard. She looks at the man standing in front of her making her stand back on her feet.

"You have two eyes use them". Sameer snapped

She was taken back by his sudden burst. He pushes past her and she rolls her eye mumbling, "You have two too".

He turns back sharply standing again in front of her, "What did you just say?".

She smiles too sweetly at him, "Oh, nothing. I just told myself that only I have two eyes that I should use next time".

He can hear the sarcasm in her words that makes him more irritated, "You should also learn how to speak to people".

She grins at him, "Yeah only me for that one too".

Her smiles increasingly pissing him off.

"Sameer". He heard the voice he was running from

She looks at him glaring her one last before he runs away. She shrugged holding her dress ready to twirl when a woman holds her hand stopping her.

She looks at the woman standing in front of her glaring at her. She was wearing a rather not dress appropriate clothes. She has seen the bride since that's her friend but the woman standing in front of her is kind of outshine the bride too.

"What was he talking to you about?". The woman asked sharply

She shrugged smiling, "Oh, just how good of a person I am and how amazing I can be".

She finds that her words only further agitated the woman who looks ready to slap her if needed, "Stay away from him. I know gold diggers woman like you leeches around him but he is mine".

"Is he a Jeweller or a dog?. Because I am confused by your words". She asked curiously

The woman seethes in anger walking away glaring at her once. She shakes her head starting to turn around again but her eyes turn around to the direction he went to but she looks away continuing her turns until she reaches the bride room.

"I am here". She announced entering inside with a big smile at her friend finally getting married

She didn't miss the look bride's mother give her which is close to disliking a person but she ignores it because it's her friend's day.

"You look so beautiful". She gushed looking at her

Her friend smiles genuinely, "You have said that thousands time already, Maria".

She holds her hand looking at her with admiration, "I can say it thousands time more".

"Leave her hand". Aunt (bride mother) interrupted pushing her hand away