36.2:"A stabbed butterfly".

They enter inside his house and each step feels like a burden on her soul. Still, her face remains blank void of any emotions. Now, he can see her dressing and he has to agree she has changed in a different person now.

She was a naive, innocent and pure little girl 8 years ago and now she was a confident, fierce and grown woman. The contrast between these two almost made him think if they were the same person but the eyes of hers, God, those eyes of her that had haunted him these past years. He cannot forget them.

There was a speciality in her eyes- they were as dark chocolate but the smoothness of it is unveiling. He was far familiar with those pairs of eyes to know that it is her, indeed. But what had gone down in these past years?.

She didn't want to wear her doctor coat because usually the patient never looks twice at them because of it. That's the reason she dresses casually to be friendlier with her patient.

"She must be in her room. She stays there all the time". He answered her question before she can ask, "She doesn't come out and because of her health distorting she couldn't come out too".

"What exactly is her health problems?". She asked because that information wasn't in the files

"As for now, she has depression that I know of because of the sudden loss. Besides that, her heart is not in good condition and because she is stressed all the time- it's getting worse". He explained and she didn't miss that his last words held pain

"I will do my best". She said taking a deep breath as they stop in front of his mother's room

"You better". He said stern opening the door to his mother room

She enters inside the sheer darkness blinking to adjust her eyes as he went to switch the lights on. She finds a lifeless figure sitting in the middle of the King size bed looking at the wall blankly.

"Ammi Jaan". He said softly and her eyes turn to him for a moment to know if it is him speaking, "Dekhein kon aya hai ap se milne".

(Mother) (Look who is here to meet you)

His mother eyes turn to her in the hope which she finds dying down immediately as her eyes turn blank again.

"Yeh Heer hai, aj se ap k sath rahay gi to help you". He explained getting no response he sighs standing from the bed

(This is Heer, she will stay with you from now to help you)

She watches his disoriented and low movements as he walks out of the room closing the door leaving her behind.

"You don't want to talk to me, right?". She asked getting no reaction and she throws her bag on the couch stretching herself, "I guess that will work for my plan perfectly".

His mother blue eyes turns to her and she finds the resemblance between them. Even though his mother didn't speak she knows the question she is asking her.

So she proceeds to look uninterested going to sit down on the couch, "Yeah! About my plan, your son is dim wit who is paying a high price for me to be here and I have been thinking about this amazing snow show that will happens in few months but the ticket costs fortunes. So, if I were to work here for a month I am sure I can buy them without any sweat".

"My son is not a dim wit". His mother said not liking her words

She hides her smile knowing that mother's loves are the strongest that stays until the last breath.

"Well, he has to be to bring a newbie to you. I am sure we can work this out. We don't have to talk or anything be done". She said shrugging taking out her magazine to read