19.2:"Haunting".

Everyone is facing a trouble in life so let's send a quick prayer for them. May lord ease your every worry and make you happy. Ameen.

I am so glad to find such a loving audience and each of the comments always helps me do better and even in my bad time they cheer me on.

So, I hope that you realise how important you are to me and how much I love you.

Thank you.

*******

He looks at her body laying on the floor unconscious making his blood run cold at the mere sight. He immediately holds her in his arms opening the door of his apartment and laying her down on the bed.

"You need to come as soon as possible". He said to his doctor

He roams around his room where she is laying looking at her and waiting for the doctor impatiently.

He runs to the door when he hears the bell ringing taking him back to her. He waits for more for the doctor to tell him what is wrong with this woman.

"She was shocked and stressed because of that she passes out but it's also because of her not having enough in taking of food on a daily basis. Her skin and weight are low. Her migraine is worse because of all this". The doctor explained

He looks at the drip attached to her hand sighing nodding to the doctor words. He sits in the lounge watching the television changing channel every second because his mind is somewhere else.

*****

She opens her eyes feeling the headache and soreness in her hand groaning. She moves around for some time until she realises the unfamiliar surrounding making her panic a little.

She can hear the sound coming from outside. She removes her drip from her hand hating the feeling on her hand stumbling outside the room to be away as soon as possible.

She walks outside looking at someone sleeping on the couch. It takes her a few minutes until she realises it is actually him.

She sighs.

She walks outside of his apartment looking at the door in front of him that is her own apartment.

She cannot believe they lived across each other but never knew.

She shakes her head taking the keys from her bag entering her apartment. There is so much happening and that day coming soon is taking a toll on her again.

She moves to her kitchen opening a packet of noodles placing them on the stove. Her mind wanders to places she never likes.

Her past.

Can she undo it, no? But she lives it every single day. How can she not when that hotel is the main image of it.

A living image.

The stronger it gets the weaker she feels. She wonders if someone sees her beyond the facade she is always wearing.

She sighs.

She frowns when she smells the burning smell coming from around her only to see her noodles are no more.

Well, there goes her dinner.

*****
He wakes from his deep sleep disoriented for a second before he remembers she was inside his room since night.

He takes off immediately but finds the door opens and as walks inside he sees no one on the bed. The bed is done neatly which means she is not here anymore.