37.3:"The hidden faces of all".

This book completed a year on August, 2 and I am so glad for having all of you with me in this journey. Thank you so much.

******

She looks at herself in the mirror and she hasn't seen much of herself lately. No, rephrase that, she hadn't stayed long enough in front of the mirror in a peaceful time to ever look at herself and how she had changed.

The first thing she noticed was that she had lost weight and not just a little or healthy weight, she had lost a couple of pounds which was nowhere healthy. She used to be chubby just like her daughter who was currently taking a nap. She used to have her cheeks filled with fats and she remembers how her cousins used to tease her for it saying she is fat. She used to hate it and run to her room at that time only for Haider to call her to the trance giving her favourite chocolate and telling her that no matter how she looked she will always remain beautiful and that people only mock those people they wish they were.

She hasn't had time in these past years to focus on anything much less on herself. Her daughter and her safety being her priority took a toll on her own health. She neglected her needs, desires and everything for her daughter and she has no regrets about it.

But, she wishes for things that will never happen and she wanted something that she can never have.

She heard her door opening and in walks Aiza blaring fire in her eyes as she looks down at her. She wasn't short but Aiza looks down on her as if she was some dirt in her way. She hated this feeling with passion. She hated how everyone had treated her and broke her apart even more. She wishes her husband was alive so she could share her worries with him and stay in his comfort all day.

Her husband was one of the kind she has ever seen.

"How dare you seduce him?". Aiza screamed slapping her hard as she fell on her knees,"You know you are good for nothing. You killed your husband and now has a daughter who is also a burden like you".

She wanted to fight back but if she did will she be able to live in this house and keep her daughter and herself safe?.

"I will never let you take him from me. I don't want you to come to dinner or this will end badly for you". Aiza warned kicking her stomach as she doubled over the pain but her lips remain sealed not wanting to wake her daughter

But maybe her daughter feels her pain as she watches her getting down from the bed running towards her as Aiza leaves the room not before glaring at her once again. Her daughter tiny hands wrapped around her as she mumbles incoherently obviously watching her mother weeping her tiny heart must hurt as well.

After hugging and crying in her daughter's hand she pulls back looking at her daughter grinning.

"Would you like to go down and eat, baby?". She asked holding her daughter in her hand

"Yes, yes". Her daughter said excitedly clapping her hands

She laughs walking towards her daughter cupboard taking her clothes as she showers her and changes her in a new set of clothes. Then, she proceeds to wear a set of white clothes for herself. She stands in front of the mirror looking at her dark circle and messy hair. Her eyes remain lifeless and her pale skin only adds to her misery. She starts to dry her hair with a blow dryer when her daughter wraps her hands around her legs.

"Me, me". Her daughter said grinning her toothless smile

She laughs turning the blow dryer towards her and she squeals when the hot hair hit her running from her laughing until she bumps into someone.