One Shot:"Moonlight".

So, I did a thing 👉👈🥺

I have never done this before so share your views

This is for only entertainment purposes hence the reason this is not counted as a chapter.

I have worked a whole night and day on it then another three hours on editing. I hope it's worth it.

I have the next story built just some research is needed and I might publish next week because currently my exams results are going to come out and I am stressed.

Pray for me.

Have fun!

******

Raza Ayub Khan Mansion stands tall in one of the richest parts of the country. No house can be compared to the beautiful mansion and most importantly the mansion wasn't built to show pride, wealth or power.

It was built on and in love.

Raza Ayub had fallen in love with his wife at the tender age of 18 years old when he had first seen her in one of the houses down the road in his past neighbour. His wife- Khadija was buzzing with excitement beaming at the small cat in her hand as she stands unaware of the effects it had on him.

Hence, he worked harder than ever to become a man enough to deserve a beautiful woman like her.

Later, they had three sons and one daughter through the years.

Oldest son- Rizwan Khan who was married to Eisha with two sons. Akbar (28) and Ali (26)

Second oldest- Ahmad Khan married to Amna with one son- Omar (23)

Third oldest- Zuhair Khan was late to marry so he has only one daughter- Ambreen (18)

And lastly, their daughter- Emaan was married before Zuhair and had one son and daughter - Waseem (25) and Aiza (20)

They all lived happily in the mansion and it was no surprise that one daughter filled with only men in the house was loved and protected by every single male in the family hence leading her to be an innocent girl with a beautiful heart.

She had lived her life in between many of the male wanting her to be with her, to play, help or something as she jiggles between them. She never raised her voice (she never needed to), she was taught how to be grateful and value things around her and she was a young genius of the house.

Each of her family members was no less than her. Everyone holds some sort of position either in business or in another field. They had no restrictions in studies and to lead their own lives unless they lead it in the right way.

Today she stands in front of the mirror as she calms down her beating heart at remembering that in just a few months she will be leaving her school and going to the real world.