2.1:"Young love"

"Hanan, I am your husband". He yelled running downstairs

"Oh, now you remember you are my husband". She yelled running after him with a broomstick in her hands

This was every morning and also the day in this house-hold. The wife (Hanan) would always be screaming and running after her husband (Atif) who had done something to obviously provoke her.

They were no ordinary couple. They were married young and they are still in their senior year. Their marriage was a small simple marriage (not even their friends in it) which took place just a month before their senior year. Being both born in January unfortunately or fortunately on the same 5th date they had their birthday before the senior year started.

However, they were Arch-enemies since they were young. Their mother had been best-friend and like all friends, they wanted to have their kids to be friends too. Unfortunately, the opposite happened and now they are less of a friend and more of an enemy.

Also, like friends fantasies, their babies being married their mother were the same. They planted their marriage seed in their brain however their brain throw that out so fast that no one imagined. Being married to one another was not an option.

Yet here they are married to one another not because they fell in love but because their mothers played them well.

Same old tactics. Blackmailing, death, old-age and an overly sweet knight and shining armour that will protect their kid.

They were absolutely not knight and shining armour although they do know how to fight each other well if not the world.

Now, today is their first day to senior year and Atif had placed some yellow colour in her toothpaste and her teeth are now yellow.

About them living together so young that was also the great plan of their mother as quoted 'living together will allow you to see more of each other lives and that will develop your bond'.

Hanan wasn't sure why she needs to see this boy more then she already does. They study full eight hours that too in a day together (same class, same room) and then they will stay the weekend together so as much as the non-existing-bond their mother talked about is far from being developed.

"You placed pink colour in my shampoo too". Atif yelled hiding behind the couch

"That was a week ago not on the first day of senior year how will I go to school?. Oh God, how will I face everyone?". She said panicked

Atif smirked, "Oh, for one, you can stay quiet and not talk to anyone and I am pretty sure they will be glad that I have shut your mouth. I feel like the King of this world".

Just as his world ended a broomstick was thrown at his forehead and he winced in pain holding his head.

"Woman, calm down, no need for violence". Atif said groaning when he saw a cut on his forehead

Great! Now I will have a bandage on my forehead on my first day.

Satisfied by his look she walked back to her room. They don't share a room for now. They were thankful their mother didn't push them that much.

Once they were ready she walked down preparing breakfast with her mother-in-law who was a really good friend of her. She never speaks in their fights according to her that is their kind of love.

They had disgusted faces after hearing that.

"Why do I have to eat this again?". Atif groaned looking at Paratha (flat-bread) and egg

"Be grateful, brat or you will go hungry". Hanan said sitting on her seat and his mother sat in the middle seat

Not wanting to go to his first day hungry he grabs the food hungrily eating it not before sticking his tongue at Hanan who rolled her eyes.