37.5:"The finding of his missing wramth".

This is the last chapter.

There go another one of my favourites. :")

*****

He enters inside after buying his daughter (Zoya) Icecream that she had been asking for a while then watches his wife looking around scared and a man in front of her. The fear in her eyes clearly depicts that something was very wrong.

"Meri Jaan". He said loudly causing people to turn to him but he didn't mind as her eyes turn to his voice (my life)

She came running towards him holding his hand as she turns them around making them run out of the mall hurriedly. He didn't ask any questions as they sit in the car and he drives back to their home. The whole ride was a difficult one as he could hear her sniffing quietly obviously not wanting Zoya to worry about her but his heart was beating in only worry for her.

He needed to know if that man had done or said something to her so he could punch him. He would have done that if Zoya wasn't there.

As they enter inside the house they find his brother (Yaqoob) standing in front of them grinning.

"Surprise, my people". Yaqoob said happily

She turns to leave to their room while Zoya excitedly claps her hand asking Yaqoob to hold her which he did.

"Something happened?". Yaqoob asked concerned

He nodded sighing, "Can you please look after Zoya?. I need to go to her".

Yaqoob nodded and once he was certain Zoya will be fine he marches towards their room. He took a deep breath opening the door entering inside to find he curled up on the bed, crying.

"Ifat". He said softly walking to sit in front of her

He forwards his hand to hold her hand that was wrapped around her and she raises her tears filled eyes looking at him.

"Mujhe batao gi kia howa hai?". (Will you tell me what happened)

"Ap sub sahi kar dein gay?". (If I tell you, will you make it ok?)

"Agar tum bata do gi toh mai sub dekh luin ga. Promise". (If you tell me then I will, promise)

She nodded taking a deep breath, "After a month of Yaseen's accident. I was devastated about his death and also to find about having a child. In all this, one night, Yaseen's brother (Ali) came in my room saying things I don't want to repeat. I screamed before it went forward so he went out of the room not before promising that he will make me his property and someone he owns".

His fist clenched as anger course through him,"You never told anyone?".

"My family never contacted me in that whole time and when I spoke to Yaseen's mother she said that I needed to be more open-minded about things and they were not conservative. That I need to be good to my dead husband brother and be more open and until I don't have bad intentions there will be no problems". She explained sniffing, "After that I ran away to our family house but they were the same. They didn't want me there but somehow I managed to stay there. But, soon enough, Ali came with his proposal and I was still in the process of giving birth to Zoya. Everyone in our family rejoiced that this was it and this was my last chance. I was lucky that someone wants to marry me and whatnot. They were forcing me into it and it never felt right. Yaqoob bhai was the one who I told everything and he helped me get out of this situation by blackmailing Ali. But today, he was there. Ali is b-back and I-I-".