29.3:"Revelation".

He walks through the same path, not the forest he used to walk in for the last few months. The only problem that stays and bothers him is that the garden is dead.

Not a single flower is around him neither he can find his brother who he desperately calls for.

Is he gone?.

Was what he wanted fulfilling?.

"No, it isn't bhai". He heard his voice as he leans against the dead tree that haunts him, "You are very stubborn".

"What do you mean, chote?". He asked desperately as he had done what he asked for

"I asked you to end her pain, Bhai. You just took her away from that place thinking that's the best you can do?". Mustafa said chuckling dryly, "Are you playing with me or yourself?".

"Those people were the one hurting her what can I do more?". He asked confused

"Are you sure the one hurting her was those people only?". Mustafa asked turning to look right into his eyes, "Why didn't you look at her once when she was my wife?".

"I cannot. I can't look at her, Mustafa. It was wrong". He said as his throat felt dry making him fall to the ground

"You like watching me hurt don't you?. Because you don't want to accept the truth". Mustafa asked as he sits in front of him tilting his head

He tries to reach him and to touch him like he had been wanting to. There was no barrier.

"Mustafa, please". He begged crying, "Please, chote".

"Uthein (wake up), please". He felt someone calling as he looks at his brother smiling at him

"She is calling you not me, Bhai. Can't you see"? Mustafa asked as the sadness sweep in his eyes, "Why are you hurting everyone?. Go".

He gasps opening his eyes as he held his head trying to calm himself down. His heart beat rapidly as he takes a deep breath.

"You had a bad dream". Her soft voice whispers to him

His head jerked towards her watching her in a plain white shalwar kameez standing in front of him with her hair in a bun but few strands were falling out. Her eyes shine under the moonlight but they remain void of any emotion in them. They look at him curiously and sadly like she understands exactly what he felt. He finds her handshaking making him frown.

His brother was right about something watching her once one cannot stop. It's a chain that once started there was no end to it. His brother was especially right about one fact.

To find her in pain wasn't a pleasant experience it roars his hidden beast within him. So bad that he could have killed that man who had dared to look at her with his wrong intentions. It was the fact that she was in his hands that stopped him.

But he had placed him behind the bar for his whole life to repent. His other family members will serve but a little less.

They shouldn't have provoked him.

They shouldn't have touched her.

They shouldn't have looked at her that way.

Every single action and that night he had received the call hearing every single word that pig said to her and her begging he had heard them all and the way he saw red that moment. If he had the power he would have reached there right then and killed him.

Good thing was that his mother somehow woke up and saved her. Just like every other time or he doesn't know what he would have done.

He couldn't take her pleading voice out of his system. No matter what that voice haunts him now.