33.4:"Epiphany".

She didn't speak.

Because she didn't want any more of this topic. Maybe she was the one wrong and she shouldn't have said that.

"It was Maham". His mother spoke as he promised him

His eyes turn to his mother, "Why?".

The underlining of anger in his tone was visible to anyone and his mother knows that their whole family anger wasn't pleasant. They are not the ones who are always angry but at times they are- it's never good. She also knows that her son is one of those who respect the relationships attached to him and at the moment he is fighting with both.

"Because she voiced her opinion about the designs Maham made". His mother said

He closes his eyes, "So, just because someone actually went forward and objected those designs she have issues".

"Some people don't like to be questioned about their actions". His mother said bitterly

"Then they need to learn tolerance". He said as anger course through his veins

He turns to look at her shaking like a leaf which made him close his eyes to stop himself from this anger.

Anger is man worse enemy and the devil's best friend. Because it is in anger that a man does the greatest bad and realise the moment he is in calm. That's why when you are angry to a point that no one and nothing makes sense to you- that moment when you feel to turn everything around, then at that moment turn to the one who actually has the power to turn everything around before you do something, because if you flip the world it will turn on you but if HE flips the world HE will turn it for you".

"Then you need to prove yourself". He said opening his eyes looking into her broken blue eyes, "You need to work on your ideas and how you want them to be, to show everyone what you meant- if it's ok with Ammi".

"I didn't like those designs either". His mother added, "I will love to see yours".

"So, my designs can be nice?". She asked confused because she never ever done anything besides her usual assignment work

"We will never know until you show us". He spoke smiling

She nodded.

"Come, I will put some ice-". His mother said lovingly

"No-No. You need rest I can-". She started taking her hand away from his mother hold

"How about you both just relax while I do the work?". He suggested

"But-". She started

His mother holds her hand dragging her, "Haan Haan is ko krnay do". (Yes yes, let him do it)

Her eyes widen as she sits with his mother on the couch who passes her the previous designs to look at.

"He won't be angry to do woman's work?". She asked confused

"What woman work?". His mother asked curiously

"I mean my brothers and father used to be very mad at me if they even have to pick a glass of water themselves". She explained

His eyes narrow at her words knowing there was some sick mentality right there.

"You know the man who was sent to earth as an example for us?". His mother asked and she nodded, "Did you ever heard him being angry at his wife or daughters for not doing any work?. He never asked them to do his work instead he used to do his own work no matter what it was. When someone as high as him never once said that household was the only woman works how can anyone else?".