11.3:"My trouble"

Thank you so much for being patient and continuing my stories. I am overwhelmed with all the comments, views, follower and votes I have recieved in this past week. They means so much to me.

We have crossed 5K+ views already.

Also, I love writing but the reason I haven't being able to post was because I have been seriously ill for the past week (even now) but I wanted to write this for everyone who supported me.

Thank you so much. ♡

♤♤♤♤♤

Her phone fell on the ground with her thundering heart she ran outside of her house looking for her husband in every possible place. Since, there was no car available she had to walk for almost three hours looking around for him and calling him.

The phone was finally answered but her fears became so real.

"He is in hospital". The voice said

She ran towards the nearest taxi crying as they didn't stop for her. Finally, after a few minutes, she hired a taxi asking the driver to drive faster because her husband needs her. She prayed to her lord to keep him safe. The fear of losing him gripped her senses badly.

She ran inside the hospital disoriented asking for him and they told her he was on the emergency room bed. She looked through the bed finding him on one of them. He was looking at his hand then his eyes connected with her and her heart stopped.

She leapt forward wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"Hayaat?, how did you find me?". He asked confused

She pulled back looking at him almost sighing in relief that there was nothing major done when she saw his hand, "What happened?".

He sighs, "I don't know. I went out to get you ice cream then I found my car broke down so I tried to fix it but in doing so I kind of hurt my hand".

"So, why not call me or at least answer my call?. Do you know how scared I was?". She said angrily

He grinned but hide it since she was mad, "I am sorry, ok?. I was just confused. Someone helped me to the hospital quickly and then everything was too quick".

"Who helped you?". She asked cautiously

He shrugged, "Never seen him".

"Good. You don't have to see him". She mumbles

"You cannot use your hand, Zahid". She said irritated

"I won't have you work my shift just because I can't use my hand". He said stubbornly

"You are already here. Get to work then". She sighs

She had been working non-stop to take her mind away from last night. But, each minute especially when Zahid is near her she would feel the same feelings from yesterday.

She was sure what she has for Zahid was strong but shouldn't Zahid know the whole truth, especially about their marriage?.

She remained the same for days thinking and more thinking enough to cause her to be sick. She looked down at their daily reports blinking her eyes off the blindness.

"I won't fight you today so give me the reports". He said playfully watching her reading them intently

She hands him the reports without a word he frowns holding them. He was sure she loves fighting for every single thing with her, if possible. He saw her shoulder slumped as she leans on the cabinet behind her looking down at the ground.