35.7:"The level of addictions".

Addiction.

It is the most powerful poison that a human can have and especially when that poison is connected to the mere things around them. Usually, the level of addiction vary from one to another and it's hard for others to understand each other addictions.

The most strong addiction to drugs and other harmful activities can lead to an asylum soon enough. And it is easier for them that way because at least they can be taken away and locked down from what they have surrendered to.

However, for other, those desires are hidden from the world or are comparatively smaller than the other and hence they are ignored. One of such is feeding your own souls the wrong. The wrong can be seen as something mere which might not have an impact on the world but it does have a huge impact on one's soul.

Just like her.

She has chained herself to her own desires. The times she walks on-ramp or does her modelling, she places herself in a world that brought her comfort in a twisted way. Her faith was always twisted with no guide in her hands.

She looks at her room ceiling blankly remembering his words, "Almost five years ago, I had a happy family. My sister's friend was my wife and we were living a good life. Since that was the start of my career I used to come home late and she used to always be there, with a smile waiting for me. She never complained to me about her suffering yet I know that my absence used to disturb her. This went on and she was going to have our children. We were ecstatic to bring them in this world. But, that night she went to the hospital- she never came back alive. She died because of blood loss leaving two girls behind with me. I was broken, devastated and above all, I was lost. I didn't know what I could do and how I can heal myself and provide for their needs. That's when my sister moved into my house and started to look at them. She told me it was best if I earn for these babies because their financial needs are important. So, I started to work harder for them. One day, I came back and heard my children calling my sister's husband their father and my sister their mother. I broke down even worse than the last time. I didn't want to break my children so I asked my sister to think of them as her own. I give all their responsibilities to her. I-I don't know-".

She didn't hear more than that because it was of no use. She has seen the two twins and they are always so guarded. Obviously, because their minds are in frenzy she wishes to slap Shayaan for his explanation because, in the end, he was their only parent alive who didn't look after them.

She sighs.

She looks at the moon from her window and she hasn't been away from his house yet this apartment feels so cold to her. The bed she slept used to be the most comfortable place and yet she feels nothing like that. Perhaps her comfort has changed and now his arms were her warm place. She needed to come out of there because of Hanan. She knows tomorrow is their parent death anniversary and she needs to stay with Hanan.

She heard her phone ringing and she turns around to look at his name flashing on it.

She answered it.

"There is something I remembered". He said sighing, "Who is Mustafa?".

Her breathing hitched as she stumbled back.

"W-What?". She asked lowly, "How do you know about him?".

"When we were in the village and you were unconscious. You said his name and asked him why he did that to you. I forgot about it in the happy moment but now that I lay down alone and in cold, I remember that". He explained, "Who is he, Mahak?".

She closes her eyes, "I know you will never want to see me after I tell you who he is".

"Mahak". He said as his voice hardened, "Don't assume things off me".