agowilt

Agowilt
(n.) Unnecessary fear.

...

Chapter 53

_____________

For every young and naive dumb girl out there, hanging out with bad boys, who smoke cigarettes, wear leather jacket, train boxing and do all the stuff you are not supposed to do, seem like a fantastic idea. Bad boys surely bring heaven to you, but temporary heaven. Their heaven is in a bubble.

A bubble full of dancing in the rain, playing hide and seek in IKEA and you know what else. But ever seen a bubble survive a fist fight?

It wasn't even a goddamn fist fight. They kicked, they punched and even threw away each other. And me, for whom the most violent act is to steal her best friend's hoodies, it was shocking.

Shocking, is putting it subtly.

The fight started when someone punched James in the face, and everyone took the signal and started to punch one another. Adrian on the other hand, started to run through the crowd, trying to get me out of there.

"Wait no!" I shriek as he suddenly pulls me. "Ethan!" I yelled out for my friend but I was already so deep inside a bulky men's crowd I couldn't spot him. Putting all my strength to it, I pried my hand away and ran inside again.

Ethan and Tyler were arguing in a corner. I couldn't even care to listen to them. Grabbing his hand, I ran towards the door. There I found Adrian, who was being choked by some viper.

My eyes widened. In a split second another one came and grabbed the viper by his shoulder, then yanked him backwards. He immediately threw a few punches at him. It was the same guy who entered with Carlos.

I felt someone pull at my hand. I gave in thinking it was Ethan but when I turned around, I was looking at Caleb. "Let me go!" I yelled and tried to shake off his deadly grip. He was resisting and I kept pulling at my own hand so hard, it could've came off. Someone else grabbed my other arm.

It was the same stranger I haven't seen before. He pulled me towards him. "You heard her, you fucking cunt!" He yelled. Caleb pulled me back and then I was pulled by the Dawnbreaker again. "We're taking her with us!" Caleb shouted.

"I'm not a fucking rope." I yelled. Caleb kicked the guy in his thigh. I watched as he grimaced in pain and his grip loosened on me. In another pull, I was in Caleb's side.

"You let her fucking go." I heard someone yell before they jumped on Caleb's back. He had to let me go and toppled on the ground. The same guy turned Caleb over and started throw punches on his face. Wincing, I looked away and my eyes fell on Carlos.

Some guy had him against the wall and punched his nose twice. Instead of blocking his blows, Carlos was reaching for the mug on the table next to him. I didn't give it a second thought. Rushing to him, I handed him the glass. He was punched again, but he kept his eyes on me, the mug in his tight grip. I turned away and heard a shattering sound.

Pretty logical of him not wanting me to see it.

I was looking at the scene that unfolded in front of me. But my attention got caught in a guy who came flying in front of me and dropped a few meters away. Screaming, I stepped back and looked up at where he came from. James was punching a guy in his bowels, a deadly look on his face. Goosebumps erupted on my skin. They are not the guys I met.

"You shouldn't be here." Carlos sneered in my ears before he was leading me out of this place.

"Tara! Tara! Tara!" Ethan kept yelling from somewhere. I started to look for him again. But this time Carlos has me in a stronger grip. "Forget about him!" He yelled.