Chapter 3

Taehyung POV

I was dying. I was actually going to die.

How could Eunjae actually do this to me? She was that petty that she sent me to that stupid rejection hotline weirdo?!

Ugh, thinking about that girl made my blood boil. Why did she even create something so stupid like that anyway? Who made it her job to get involved in other people's lives anyway.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a groggy voice.

"Daddy~ I'm hungry," my four-year-old son whined.

At the sight of my little cutie, all my anger and frustration disappeared.

I rushed over and picked my son up in my arms and spun him around to wake him up.

"Well that just won't do will it now. I think daddy is going to have to make Minnie some breakfast," I cooed.

My son frowned, "Daddy, it's not Minnie, it's Kangmin. I'm a big boy and I do big boy things."

I tickled him, enjoying the euphoric sounds of his cute giggles.

"Oh really? Well little dude, let's see what big boy things you do? You want to make breakfast for me and your sister?" I teased.

A look of panic flashed across his little face and he scrunched his nose in a frenzied panic.

"Daddy~ I'm not that big yet! I'm just big enough to build things and play with toys and ummm other things too!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled, scooping him up into my arms.

"Alrighty then. I guess daddy has to make breakfast after all."

I set him down and began putting my cooking skills to the test. After Eunjae left, or rather when she began not showing up, I had to take on her household duties along with mine, including cooking. Which I was not the best at.

I had to have a recipe and I followed it like clockwork to make sure that I wouldn't accidentally poison my children.

"Daddy? Is mommy still on vacation with her friends?" Kangmin's voice was small.

I grimaced at the mention of 'mommy's vacation.'

But how else was I supposed to tell my four-year-old son that he wouldn't be seeing mommy very often anymore.

I whipped up some carefully made scrambled eggs and served Kangmin.

"I'm going to go get your sister okay. She's being a lazy goof again, but you start eating okay? I love you," I said.

"I love you too daddy," Kangmin chirped while happily digging into his eggs.

I went to the kids' room to find my two-year-old daughter, Kanghee, fast asleep in her cot, snoring adorably.

I broke into an affectionate grin as I watched her roll around peacefully.

The fact that Eunjae could walk away from all of this baffled me. I wonder what happened to forever.

"Kanghee~" I mused, scooping my little girl out of her cot.

She stirred in my arms slightly, but refused to open her eyes. She playfully smacked my face with her hands to push me away, but that did not deter dear old dad.

"Come on Hee, you won't see Uncle Jimin if you keep sleeping," I negotiated.

Her eyes shot open. If there was one thing Miss Kim loved, it was my best friend Park Jimin.

She quickly wrapped her arms around me to give me a good morning hug and pressed a sweet kiss to my cheek.

"I'm awake daddy!" She giggled.