Chapter 18

⚠️⚠️⚠️This chapter is just gonna be one big smuffy moment of Taehyung being totally in love with Jiyeon...or is it??? Also idk what happened this chapter but I was really feeling it so it's kinda descriptive. Ugh what's wrong with me, I'm in the zone today.
_________________________________

Taehyung POV

I pressed heated kisses to Jiyeon neck, enjoying the feeling of her tiny frame squirming under me.

Our new relationship was definitely different to say the least. We were both inexperienced in many ways, and we were also both emotionally scarred in many ways.

All of the coupled with the fact that there were kids involved made it a lot harder, but it was nice when I got these moments where I could show her how honest I was about my feelings.

I was constantly worried that somehow, I was just using her as a rebound, but I never ever wanted to hurt her. Love is a scary word, but I truly and deeply have unbelievably strong feelings for her. When I'm with her, my troubles melt away and I feel like I can just let down my walls and relax.

She inhaled sharply, clearly struggling to hold back her cute sounds. But she was trying hard considering Kangmin and Kanghee were sleeping a few rooms away.

But I absolutely couldn't stop. Jiyeon was drop dead gorgeous. How her ex-husband could ever hurt someone so damn precious and perfect baffled me. She was the epitome of perfection and to think anyone would throw that away over her infertility shocked me.

Not that it mattered. Because now I had her. And I was going to show her just how much she meant to me.

Her hands tenderly held my hair as I began to move lower on her body. I pressed soft kisses through the thin fabric of her shirt on her upper chest before working lower towards her abdomen.

She continued to wiggle under me, biting her lip sexily to prevent unholy noises from slipping out.

"Tae~" she finally whimpered.

There we go.

I came back up so that my face was hovering right above hers.

"Is something wrong baby?"

She visibly gulped and somehow she looked so damn hot doing so.

"Is this okay?" I asked, making sure I had her full consent to continue. I would never push it if she was getting uncomfortable."

"Yes...please..." her voice was a hoarse whisper.

I smirked, "Your wish is my command m'lady."

I crashed my lips down onto her, meeting her for a fierce battle of dominance. The way her body pushed back against mine but kept relenting under the weight of mine drove me crazy. She made me crazy.

Her hands scandalously roamed my body, occasionally slipping under my shirt and making contact with my skin.

I hissed mid-kiss, trying not to get distracted by the sensation.

She was letting out blissful hums, still being careful not to lose herself completely. I appreciated her consideration but I don't think she realized how frustrated I was.

Finally I managed to assert dominance and smirked into the kiss as she slowly let herself go.

Considering everything she had been through, I knew it was going to be hard to trust that she could get as much as she gave in a relationship. But I was determined to show her that I prioritized her. That I wouldn't ever hurt her.