Chapter 26

TW: Sexual harassment and yucky behavior upcoming
_________________________________

Jiyeon POV

Today was our park date.

I had been staying with Taehyung for a little over a week now and it honestly was a blast. Not just because of him, but to be around the kids and bond with them, I loved it.

Eunjae has stopped her spam calls to me which I was eternally grateful to Taehyung for. Unfortunately, Woojae would still call me. Though I just ignored them.

I picked Kanghee up in my arms, cooing at how she nuzzled herself into my embrace.

"Jiyeonnie! Snow!" She squealed.

I bounced her in my arms, "That's right little lady. We're gonna see all the snow."

Among other things.

Taehyung also told me how he offered for Eunjae to be apart of their lives again. I was proud of him for being able to allow that for her, though I was slightly jealous. Maybe not jealous, but threatened.

Still, I trusted Taehyung. He knew what he was doing and he would only do what was in his and the kids' best interests.

Taehyung came out of his room with Kangmin in tow. And let me just say he was looking like a full course meal.

He caught my stare and gave me a sly wink while licking his lips

I averted my eyes shyly, trying to divert my attention to anything but the man in front of me, purposely trying to make me nervous.

"Ooh daddy! Do you think we can skate on the river?" Kangmin asked cutely.

He chuckled, "I don't think so bud. Usually you can skate on frozen over lakes, but the Han River is a river.

Kangmin pouted, clearly disheartened by the fact that we weren't skating.

I chuckled, "Don't worry Minnie. We can take you skating at a proper skate park."

His expression brightened. He immediately dropped Taehyung's hand and rushed over to me.

"Really?!"

I booped his nose, "Really."

I took both of the kids to Taehyung's car, helping them into their carseats and fastening their seatbelts.

I shut the door and turned around to be instantly met with Taehyung's chest.

He pressed me against him, his warm breathing tickling me.

"Tae," I squeaked.

But instead of doing something r rated, he just buried his face into my hair.

"I love you so much Ji," he hummed.

My heart skipped a beat and a massive blush spread across my face. Taehyung was pretty good at being naturally romantic. He would randomly say little things like this and make my heart race.