Chapter 1

He was walking past everyone like an angry tiger.

"Where is Prince Bheem?", he asked to the guard.

The guard shivered under his stare and answered hurriedly," Prince Bheem is in the elephant training arena your majesty!'

He walked towards the arena with loud steps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bhrata Arjun! Bhrata Arjun! Angaraj Karn is searching for Bhrata Bheem and he looks extremely pissed off", Prince Nakul rushed in to his brother's chamber.

"What? What does he want with Bheem?", Prince Yudhister asked.

"I do not know Bhrata. But we have to go before they start taking each other's heads off", Nakul said.

"Yeah you are right! Let's go bhrata.",Arjun said and the Pandavs minus Bheem turned around to go to the arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bhrata Duryodhan! You have to come with me NOW!", Prince Vikarnan rushed in.

"Calm down Vikarna. What is the matter?" Prince Duryodhan asked.

"Angaraj Karn is in the palace and he is angrily going to meet Bheem.", Vikarna replied.

"What? Oh God! What did he do this time?", Duryodhan muttered," I will go and check. Where are they?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does he always spend so much time here?",Karn wondered as he entered the arena. Bheem was nowhere to be seen.

"Prince Bheem! Where are you?". Karn yelled.

"Turn around Angaraj. Why are you yelling? What do you want?" Bheem asked staring down at him.

"Yes, I came to meet you", Karn replied.

"Putr Karn! What are you doing here?", Rajmata Kunti came in.

"Maata ji", Karn bent down to touch her feet.

"Ayushmaan Bhava", Kunti wished.

"I came to talk to Prince Bheem", Karn said.

The other Pandavs and Duryodhan happened to enter the arena at the same time.

"Angaraj Karn!"

"Bhrata Bheem!"

"Mithr Karn!"

Karn let out an annoyed sigh.

"Why are you here Angaraj Karn?", Arjun asked coldly.

"I came here to talk to Prince Bheem in PRIVATE.", Karn replied curtly looking at everyone.

"Its okay Angaraj. Tell in front of everyone.", Bheem said. They had a straight on starring contest.

"OK!", Karn said starring at Bheem, " I know you do not like me and I don't care because I am not a fan of you either. If it comes to war I am sure I will be standing against you."

"You came here just to officially tell this to my brother?", Arjun interrupted coldly. Karn gave him an intense glare to shut him up and Arjun did. 'Well! That was wierd!', Arjun thought to himself.

Kunti was on the verge of crying. How can a mother tolerate her children fight? "Putr Karn what happened?", she asked. The moment he saw her , he lost all the tough intensity and replied in a calm and clear voice.

"Ok!", Karn took a deep breath and went straight to the point," My wife is pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This is my imaginary story based on MB characters. Stay tuned for the next chapter - What does Karn want? This is my first work. Feel free to comment and upvote.

Bhrata - Brother

Putr - son

Mithr - Friend