11. Hastinapur Hotties

Next day, Karn was on his way to his morning prayers. The usually silent place was filled with people. 'Wait they are not just people- all are beautiful ladies', he corrected his mind. They were gathered around someone. Karn decided to finish his prayers unnoticed by anyone and moved quietly. But luck did not favor him. A woman saw him and slowly all eyes turned towards him.

'Woah Great. This is definitely not what I wanted', he thought and continued with his prayer.

As he finished his prayer, "Looks like Angaraj won the challenge", he heard a voice behind him. He turned around to face a beaming Bheem and a pouting Nakul.

"What are you guys doing here?", Karn asked.

"Did you forget the challenge Angaraj?", Bheem asked.

(Flashback to chapter 8)

"Okay for one- I neither did challenge nor accept this beauty contest. And two you are not going to speak anything about this ever again", Karn said.

"Haha! Someone finally beat Nakul's handsomeness ego. How can I not talk about it?", Bheem boomed.

Karn looked at Nakul who was still pouting. 'Kids', he thought. "Ahem", he cleared his throat, "I don't think I won", he said.

"Come on Angaraj! We saw what happened. The moment you came here everyone started seeing you. Don't be modest now", Bheem said.

"I am coming to this place everyday but I don't find this place this much crowded on any other day. So the credit goes to Nakul for attracting everyone. I am just a passing cloud", Karn said. He saw Nakul beaming with happiness and Bheem facepalming himself.

"You really had to add food for his ego huh?", Bheem asked shaking his head.

"It's not ego brother. It is the truth", Nakul said. Karn smiled.

"Yeah whatever", Bheem said.

Karn suddenly got an idea. "Since we all are here, Why don't we give these ladies a nice treat?", he asked.

"Uhhhhh??"

Karn picked up one of Nakul's swords. "Hold up your sword oh mighty Prince Nakul", Karn said and attacked Nakul who blocked it with a surprised look on his face. And hence they had a sparring session with swords on the river bank with all the ladies cheering them up. It was like they were performing a well rehearsed dance.

After an intense session, they took their break.

"WOOW Angaraj, You are great at this", Nakul said wiping sweat off his forehead.

"So what? You thought I was bad before this?", Karn asked with a frown.

"Well no- I was- I thought- er- I thought archery was your thing not swords", Nakul uttered.

Karn smiled, "Ha I was just kidding". Nakul smiled.

"Oh God look at their smile" "Wooww what a lucky day" "Could they be more handsome?" they heard various dreamy voice behind them.

"What is happening here?", Karn heard a familiar voice. "OOPS", he tensed up.

The trio turned around to find a pregnant lady. Nakul and Bheem snickered.

"Vr- Vru- Vrushali", Karn stammered.

Vrushali stared at him then turned around to face all the other ladies. "Stop ogling at my man", she yelled, "The show is over. Go home everybody". Everyone started leaving with a last look.

At the same time, "Woah who is this tigress?", Bheem whispered.

"My wife", Karn whispered back.

"Whaaaat?", the brothers asked in unison.

"Shshhhh", Karn shushed them, "Why are you surprised? You know my wife is pregnant right?, Karn asked.

"No Angaraj. That is not what I am surprised about", Nakul said.

"Then what?", Karn asked.

"Isn't she a Queen? She is Angarani. But yet she is like a commoner. No royal clothes, nothing. Why?", Bheem asked.

"It's because I want to lead a simple life Prince Bheem. Royalty is not my cup of tea", Vrushali said.

"Ahem- Vrushali what are you doing here?", Karn asked her.

"What do you expect me to do when you vanished without a word and didn't get back home for a long time? You should have told me you irresponsible king", she scolded. "I definitely don't want those evil eyes on you", she added.

"OK calm down dear. I am sorry I had you worried", Karn tried.

Vrushali was still angry.

"It was our fault. We were the reason for this. We are sorry Bhabhi", Nakul said.

Karn was shocked. Vrushali was shocked. Bheem was super shocked.

(Ek maa ki santane/ Oru thayin puthirare BGM rolls)

"Bhabhi?", Vrushali asked breaking the silence.

"I am sorry. I didn't know how else to address you. Bhabhi seemed right", Nakul said. Karn and Vrushali shared a look.

"It's okay Prince Nakul", Vrushali said smiling.

"Ok I think we should all leave now. It's a big day today and a long one too. See you in the palace guys. Now I have to take my lady home", Karn said.

"I don't think you are taking her home. It's like she is taking you home. Stay safe Angaraj", Bheem teased.

"Well said", Vrushali said.

"Very funny", Karn smiled and took his leave along with Vrushali.

"Bhabhi? Really?", Bheem swatted Nakul over his head when they were out of earshot.

"I don't know bhrata, That somehow felt right", Nakul said honestly.

"Yeah maybe", Bheem agreed.

"OK now promise me that you won't say this to bhrata Arjun", Nakul asked nervously.

"Uhh why??", Bheem asked.

"Nakul narrated the previous day's incident at the palace garden to Bheem. He then agreed to keep it a secret and they left to the palace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Hey guys!!! That's a fun chapter 11 for you. BHABHI? REALLY? And yes the big day has finally arrived. Will it go smoothly as Karn promised? Stay tuned to find out. I am really sorry I couldn't reply to a lot of your comments but I swear I read each and every single one. Thanks a lot for your comments which is my motivation. Feel free to comment your thoughts on this chapter and don't forget the star button.