Chapter 4

I was in the midst of helping a foreign couple out with some places for them to go sightsee.

After my meeting with Kim Seokjin, I hadn't heard back from him as he had said. It had only been a few days, but my anxiety was through the roof and I was sort of desperate for an answer.

So to cope, I threw myself into work. Not so much that I went overboard, but it was a stable distraction from the stress of everything else. Believe it or not, working removed a lot of stress off of me and since the doctors had advised to not be stressed, it looked like work was the best way to go.

"Kwon Yubin~" a sweet voice sang.

I turned to see one of my colleagues and best friends skipping towards me.

"Lee Luna~ what can I do for you my dear?" I asked, linking arms with her.

I was lucky to meet this girl. She had lived in the states all her life so she was totally clueless when she moved to Korea. Luckily, I was trained in the art of most languages all over the world, so I taught her how to speak Korean and whatnot.

"A guest is requesting to speak with you," she said.

I groaned, "Lulu~ can't you come to me with good news."

She wrinkled her nose, "I thought you loved working and helping the guests."

I huffed, "That was before I got pregnant."

She giggled, "I still can't get over that there's a bun in your oven."

"Me neither. Soon enough I'm going to have to buy maternity wear too. Ahh it's tiring. Okay, who needs to see me?" I asked.

She led me to a couple who had some issues they needed to sort out. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle and we got the issue resolved rather quickly.

Once I had helped them, I quickly grabbed a granola bar out of my bag and quietly ate it while no one was watching.

A rule of thumb under the seven gems was no eating on the job. But I was pregnant, so I was going to do what I wanted.

Luna quickly attached herself to me again, shooting me a nervous glance.

"Umm Binnie, why is CEO Kim Seokjin literally walking through our lobby like it's nothing?" Luna questioned.

I choked on my granola, "W-what?"

Sure enough, when I peeked my head up, the entire lobby full of guests and employee was in a frantic frenzy by the unexpected appearance of Kim Seokjin.

Yet right in the center of all of it was him. He walked with such a confident aura. In fact, he was so full of it that he blew a kiss to everyone he made eye contact with.

I scoffed, "Cocky prick."

Cocky prick who happens to be the father of my child.

I kept my head down so that he wouldn't see me and accidentally call me out. I was sure his intention of being here had to do with Taehyung so it was best to steer clear of him.

But another coworker of ours tapped on my shoulder.

"Manager Kwon, he's looking for you."

Oh dear.

Luna looked at me with the utmost confusion as I tried to devise a plan in my head. Did I really want to face him again? I could've just dropped the news on him and then left like nothing happened. No need for a follow up right?